A powerful new way to bring motion magic to your photos and art! Easily turn still images into captivating moving moments. It’s fast and fun, and with over 1000 effects there are infinite creative possibilities. Stand out from the crowd with Werble.
Be unique and make your own mesmerizing masterpiece! Werble lets you quickly blend a huge range of powerful animating art and special effects with your photos or artwork, then share the result with friends or to your social networks. Craft the result using streamlined tools, or just roll the dice and randomize the final look until you love it. Personalizing your loop library is part of the fun: choose only what you like and blend different loops, images and effects together to see your creative potential explode! Join professional photographers, Hollywood concept artists, selfie fans and creatives the world over, and get inspired with Werble.
Create show-stopping social posts in seconds
Post to all social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc)
Creates animated Facebook profile pictures and cover videos
Creates both animated GIFs and videos
Fun, fast and easy to use
Combine multiple images and effects
Huge range of effects
Infinite artistic possibility
Streamlined editing tools
Final look randomizer
Customize your library from a vast range of loops
Regularly updated with new loops and features
Post with #werble and you might get featured in our feed
* Canvas Zoom *
- Toggle editor canvas zoom by tapping the magnifying glass on the top navigation bar.
- When enabled, pinch and pan on the canvas to zoom in and move the canvas around for finer control.
- Double tap to toggle between fully zoomed out and wherever you were last zoomed in — useful for reviewing your work quickly!
- Disable canvas zoom to continue moving and editing layers in the canvas.
* Mask Tool *
- Use the mask tool to erase or paint in parts of any layer.
- Masks stick to their layers when they move, and are applied before any other effects or layer animations take place.
- Select multiple layers to paint all their masks simultaneously.
- Canvas zoom is automatically enabled when the mask tool is in use — pinch to zoom or reposition the canvas, stroke to paint into the canvas.
- Paint using multiple brushes with different properties.
- Zoom in to paint finer detail and zoom out to paint coarser detail.
- Double tap to zoom in and out quickly — useful for checking and then refining your mask.
- Mask blur allows you to soften mask edges and blend layers smoothly into one another. Useful for artful double exposure compositions or even removing features entirely by blending other images or layers back over the top.
- Keep in mind you can duplicate layers or add new photos by long-pressing the + layer button in the layer editor (all layer editor buttons and many other buttons in Werble have long-press options).
- Mask opacity lets you reveal parts of the layer that would otherwise have been erased completely.
- Customize the preview properties of the mask to your taste.
* Other Improvements *
- New Starter Pack art.
- In the Blending tool, you can now toggle layer visibility without changing the opacity slider. This is useful for temporarily hiding layers you don't need to see to speed up editing previews prior to the final render.
- Bug fixes and numerous performance improvements and optimisations.
We love our users! We constantly listen and respond to your feedback, and we're working hard to add more of the features you're requesting. You are helping us improve and evolve Werble into something even more powerful, and we love to hear from you!
When using the app, shake your device to talk to us, share ideas, report problems or ask questions. Alternatively we’d love to hear from you on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram - follow us at @werbleapp. Hashtag #werble to get your work seen, and for the possibility of being featured on our socials and in-app.
Happy Werbling! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Very Cool Looping GIFs and Videos Made Easy
What a delightful find, this is! Making video clips or GIFs that loop seamlessly is difficult, at best, and Werble makes it easy; import a photo from your camera roll and add pre-built looping elements atop it — things like random graphic design pieces or flames or falling leaves; there are tons of things available (most as IAPs, but no subscription—buy the element once and you can use it as much as you want for as long as you want). The elements that are included are a great way to get a feel for the app and if you think it’d be worth it to buy other element packs. For me, it was a no-brainer; many of the element packs are tremendously useful for my work. (I do media production professionally, and have already found ways to incorporate some of the stuff I build in Werble into my work.)
This is an easy to use app that makes it fun to build spectacular animations on your favorite iOS device.
(My only complaint about it is that as of now, they only offer square canvases, but I wrote to the developer and they tell me that different aspect ratios are on the way!)
Developer Response ,
💜 Thank you for the excellent feedback! It really means a lot to us that you are enjoying our app as we are working very hard on it! 😊 We are thrilled you are enjoying our application so much!
We are working on lots of new features and effects, but if you have any requests, we'd love to hear them. Don't forget to #werble or tag @werbleapp in your posts - we'd love to see your creations and maybe even feature them!
Happy Werbling! 😄
Amazing- this is development evolution
So impressed, so useful for designers/artists. I consider it an amazing design tool. We needed this. Artists and designers have searched for exactly this for years. You guys are the only ones who have actually pulled it off. The future is so bright for this software. This will bring forth a new evolution for content creators/designers/artists, marketing, etc. so not only is it an awesome design tool, it’s so much fun!! I hope to see you guys expand the software- I believe this will be a goto tool for designers.
Great work! I hope to see deeper design options for advanced users, custom text animations, and the ability to export various high resolution video sizes like 16:9 etc. I see this being a great great tool for web designers too. So if we can mask things off and export in a transparent way for the way for the web that would be even cooler. For example animating a logo without a white background having the ability to do it with a transparent background video export would be amazing.
Anyway- I love what you guys have done it’s exciting and so radical.
Developer Response ,
Wow - thank you for such an amazing review - we really appreciate your support and it's extremely motivating to read! We have a lot of new features and art planned for you, some of which include: multiple photo import (with alpha), landscape and portrait support, mask and matte tools, custom text tool (with animation) and more besides. Your idea for exporting video with alpha is an interesting one. We will look into that! Thank you again for your fantastic support - we look forward to bringing you these features 😊 👍
Bye bye other apps, hello Werble!
I usually only write a review so the app will stop bugging me, but not this time. Werble is not only good, but made me excited to write a review—no nagging required! The UI feels intuitive and is aesthetically pleasing. The ability to add multiple layers and edit each individually makes a huge difference in the final result. Beyond adjusting the lighting, colors, rotation, etc., you can even add animated effects to your animated effects with the pulse feature! Unlike some other apps, you don't have to pay to export your Werble creation in high resolution video or GIF format (what's the point of making it if you can't share it?), and there are plenty of free, high quality animation packs—no sad, tiny sample packs here. The premium packs are reasonably priced if you want them, but you don't need them to make stunning videos and gifs. The cost to permanently remove watermarks is a little higher than other apps of this type I've used, but if my $4 helps the creators continue to develop and grow this app, I'm happy to pay it! Keep up the great work, Werble team!
Developer Response ,
Hi Lemondropped - thank you SO much for the thoughtful and kind review 😊 👍. There are a lot of choices to make when designing an app like Werble and we worked (and continue to work) extremely hard on every aspect of it. It is fantastic to get detailed feedback like this and see that our choices have been mostly positive for our users. We really appreciate your support, and hope that we continue to evolve Werble in a way that adds even more value for everyone. If you ever have any requests or see things you'd like improved, please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can chat to us any time by shaking your device in-app and leaving feedback - we try to respond within a few hours at most. Thanks again, and Happy Werbling 😊
- Horsie in the Hedge Limited
- 217.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Horsie in the Hedge LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Free
- Apocalypse Free
- Blossoms Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.