The werewolf locator model WL113 is the automated version of a detection method dating back to the Middle Ages. This technique, based on processes which remained secret for a long time, enables the werewolves precise, remote and riskless localization.
700,000 downloads around the world !
You will, in a matter of minutes, easily obtain a lot of useful information on the surrounding werewolves. In addition, it automatically computes moon phases, and allows you to fearlessly get out at night, even on cloudy dark nights.
• Radar with fast and precise werewolves detection
• Moon phase calculator
• Full-moon notifications
• Werewolves world map
• The Werewolf Herald
• Alarm bell
• Blood rain
• And many other functionalities with cheat codes
• No In-App Purchase!
This app is for entertainment purpose only, its accuracy won't prevent injuries.
Follow us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/SmyApps
Follow us on Twitter : twitter.com/SmyApps
- iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max/Xr/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max support
- iOS 13 improvements
- Minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok so first off, This is just a really cool app to mess around with. Second, most of you must be very young. half of you guys say you are a werewolf and that you can breath fire and ice and you'll steal peoples souls. No. If you are a werewolf, That means you just have a connection to K-9s and you may have another form. You can't breath fire and ice. If you really are a werewolf, I hope your smart enough to not tell everyone who has an apple product. The true werewolves were based after native American skin walkers. Do you know what they did? They killed their chosen animal and wore their skin to 'Transform' into them. Yes, I do believe that werewolves, and Ghosts, and Vampires etc. Exists, But the real ones probably are smart enough not to tell everyone.
1. I recommend you keep your wolf heritage to yourself. (but I'm exposing myself anyway) Go ahead call me a hypocrite. 2. Yes I heard the war has ended, btw I haven't seen but two maybe three werewolves in my lifetime so I suspect their arnt that many left. 3. I (was) a purebred until unexpected events changed that. Now I'm more of a blackblood or beast. 4. I only use this app as a extra cautionary awareness incase their really r werewolves in my middle of nowhere town although my instincts usually pick up on it first. 5. To fellow (real) wolves out there I hope your doing well in your daily life. I'm still looking for a mate.
I play with this app when I get bored. Would like to see an update which not only shows werewolves, but also does a scan of the area showing houses, streets, vehicles, etc. Would also be nice if it could show how far away the werewolf actually is. On one note, last year when I used this app, it showed a werewolf in the northwestern area and I swear, I heard howling coming from the same direction. Kind of amazing since the only wolves that exist here in PA are found in a local zoo. Before anyone even says or thinks it, no, it was not a dog howling. It was definitely a wolf.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebastien Mougey
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2009-2019 Sebastien Mougey
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.