The BEST Wild West theme SLG game.You will find everything that a true Western fan expects in this Unprecedented Excitement. Come and experience FOR FREE NOW.
Do you have what it takes to be crowned in the Wild West! Build your own town, recruit your own gangs and get ready to fight against players from all over the WORLD.
America, 1865, the Civil War just ended, but another war has just begun. Countless dreamers flooded into the Frontier, massing on their heels into the West. It is the beginning of the Wild West era! In order to survive, they must Rob, Steal and Fight their way out of this ruthless land of America. Deception, Betrayal, there are NO Rules in the Wild West. Tangoing among Bandits, Gangs, Con artist, Politicians and Entrepreneurs. In here, not only the Outlaws but also the Lawman can sell you out for a fistful of coin. Money, Women, Guns and Gangs, you can earn them all in this Wild West Game, ONLY if you have what it takes to be a true Westerner.
Fight your way out this ruthless Wild West and wrote your own History!
- Build and customize your own Town.
- Raise a massive army to strongarm your enemies!
- Command your Sheriff to lead your men to final victory.
- Recruit the most famous Cowboys or Outlaws to fight for your glory.
- Battle against millions of players worldwide.
- Join a fearless Alliance and Rally Wars against powerful rivals with allies!
- Communicate and Discuss Strategies with your friends through in-game Realtime Chat channels.
- Conduct Researches to effectively boost the Development of your City.
- Forge legendary Weapons for your Sheriff. Equip the greatest commander ever!
- Brutal bandits roaming around, defeat them to get rare equipment, materiels, resources totally for FREE!
- Participate in various events to win priceless rewards every day.
We provide Monthly Subscription. The Monthly Subscription is charged with $9.99 per month. New subscribers will get 3-day free trial on the subscription.
Payment will be charged to the Apple account after 3-day free trial or at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your subscription period, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your account settings any time after purchase.
- Network connection is required.
- Terms of Service: https://privacy-policy.simpysam.com/terms_of_use.html
New Update in West Game 3.4!
1. Guard Preset Function Added: Customize Your Guarding Hero Plan Now!
Now you can create your own custom presets for guarding heroes, and apply the preset with a simple tap. Go check it out at the Defense Factory.
2. Other Optimizations
* Loading screen display optimized.
* Hero Exp item added to Wicked Gang drop rewards.
* Shop function optimized. Now you can get multiple items at the same time in Shop/Loyalty Store/Discount Shop.
* Auction House function optimized. Now you can retract your bid and get your bidding golds back if you're not the Top Bidder.
* Mute function added for the Diplomatic Board. Now the administrator of Diplomatic Board will be able to mute the players who post inappropriate comments.
* Rally slot unlock function optimized. You will get your rally slot unlock golds back if the rally target is not available for attack and the rally war is canceled.
* Outlaw combat report display optimized.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been playing “war” games like this for several years now, dating all the way back to Gears of War. They all play relatively similarly. Gather, build, research, recruit heroes, attack enemies, defend your space, etc. Inevitably, these games get lopsided. There are always those players who will pay exorbitant amounts of money to be the strongest. And then, they bully others around, constantly attacking, and keeping them from recovering. This game has its share of that, but I have to say, it’s minimal. The rest of the game play has been one of the best I have experienced. Yes, there are strong players, but the power of the alliance is stronger in this game than others. I like that. The focus on alliance events keeps the bullies at bay much more, and lends to better team work development and social times. This game has many, many positives, including the price of packs, which range from the magical 99cent pack to the $100 pack, but many at the $5-$20 range. So, very affordable. I have had very good interactions with support as well, having all of my major issues resolved within a day or two. All in all, best game of this style I have played. The negative, is the use of gold. It’s expensive when you have to use gold, so conserve. Even resetting your main characters skills costs $1K gold, EVERY TIME, so that’s expensive to me. That’s the biggest drawback: Gold usage.
The good, the bad, and the ugly
I’m not a gamer, haven’t played anything since XBox when I was a lot younger. I started playing West Game right before COVID, so about 4 months ago. There are quite a few features that would be helpful to know from the beginning or you are playing at a major disadvantage to anyone who has been around for a month or more. You have to join up with others to learn the game. If not, you’ll be killed regularly and probably quit playing before you learn any tactics. Of course I’m a novice, so others with lots of game experience may already know most of the “tactics” involved. In any event, it is an interesting game, fun to try and grow your town and take on other rival towns. I haven’t had any bad experiences with the game itself. I’ve been wiped out a few times early on and had to start over from scratch, but as long as you recognize that it is a game, its all good. The developers seem to be invested in making in better as often as possible so there are many upgrades that don’t cost money. Some players spend big money to win, I’ll take the free version and be average.
Support reps on this game are real jerks!
Good luck! I had an issue and ended up waiting around for support all day just to be treated like I’m being dishonest... A glitch stopped me from being able to finish buying gears that open one after another... I sent a snap shot of the screen showing I had made the purchase with an error in the middle of the screen saying my item would be added later???... unfortunately the real problem was that I could not continue to purchase the final two sets as I was stuck waiting for the third item to finally add (pending). Even though the pack was purchased with iTunes Store credit in place. I have never had a problem prior to this instance... super frustrating! Then to make matters worse the third item never even showed up like the message stated?! So I contacted support... waited all day to get an email saying to reinstall the game. I did... Still nothing!!! Contacted support again... wait... wait some more... still waiting... I finally got to argue back and forth all night (great fun for such a petty issue), I resent screen shots... argued some more... I was basically told oh well I couldn’t prove it?! But I did prove it?! Are you kidding me?! So I’ve been playing this game for 6 plus months now and this is my first time having an issue to report, and support wants to call me a liar?! Well who needs that in their life?! Not this guy!! Anyway bye Felicia! Damned game is full of glitches anyway.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your bad game experience. We'll forward it to our development team, they will decide when to make some improvements. If you got charged, please contact our support with the relevant receipt, we'll check and fix it. Thanks : )
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 523.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Leyi Games
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Gold $4.99
- 100 Gold $0.99
- 2500 Gold $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.