The quickest way to book a taxi in the Southampton area, West Quay Cars free App lets you book your taxi journey directly into our system, bypassing any queue there may be on the phones. You can literally book a Southampton cab in 3 seconds flat!
This free App allows you to book a Taxi in Southampton with West Quay Cars, you can:
* Make a booking for now or in the future * Choose the type of vehicle you need
* Find your location with GPS
* Get an estimate for your journey
* Track your taxi on a map
* See car and driver details
* Access promo codes & discount vouchers
* Create and manage your favourite addresses
* Cancel or edit a booking
* Pay by cash, card or corporate account
You will be able to see how far away your taxi is with our LIVE Tracking feature and choose to have a text or push notification when the taxi arrives. You can either manually search for your address or pick-up point or you can use your phone’s GPS to find out where you are. Choose the type of taxi that you want: standard car, estate or an MPV, cancel your booking if you need to and even manage your previous bookings. Contact your driver directly and for extra safety know the car & driver details before we arrive.
This app has been designed to be used for taxi journeys in the Southampton area.
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews and feedback here in the store, so please use the support email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance or have any suggestions. We’d love to hear from you.
- Pin on the map no longer moves to the found address. From this time it is possible to make bookings exactly from the selected pin position. A driver will see both an address text and the selected position on the map;
- All your recent addresses now will be displayed on the map. You need to select a recent address from the map and make a booking with the new application version to see the changes;
- Empty drivers now will be shown while selecting a pickup address;
- From this time it is possible to share your GPS position with a driver. A driver will see your approximate position on the map and will use it as an additional information to locate you. A new button on the booking screen has been added to switch on or off the sharing option. Also this setting can be managed from the Profile screen opened from the side-menu;
- On the active booking screen only a driver and the next address are shown. You can see your ETA and estimated route to the next address when you are on board;
- When the Low power mode is enabled in the iOS, the application will reduce some activity and stop some animations to extend your battery live;
- Favourite addresses and discounts can now be managed from the sidebar menu;
- Text address search now will include recent addresses for faster search results;
- When a driver becomes on way the route on the map now will be displayed between the driver and a pick-up address;
- Various bug fixes and cosmetic improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.