West Sacramento Connect gives residents the ability to connect directly with City staff to resolve non-emergency issues more efficiently and effectively.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request, and even attach a photo.
3. City staff receive the request and fix the problem!
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in the City of West Sacramento, and keep up to date on the latest community news and events.
Download the app to get started today!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the text entry in the description field. Copy and paste doesn’t work well, repositioning the cursor doesn’t work at all. Makes it hard to write a proper description of an issue.
Issue cannot be submitted
I used to really like this app, but now whenever I try to submit a reported issue, I just get a message that it cannot be submitted. It's not working at all if I can't report it. Please fix!
Sacramento is sick🌻
- PublicStuff LLC
- 23.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.