The Western National app gives you quick-and-easy access to account information and services, including:
• The ability to pay a bill and to view your history of online payments (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• A digital copy of the ID card for each vehicle on your personal auto policy (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• Access to basic policy and agency contact information (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• Location services to help you find the nearest auto repair center, tow truck, locksmith, or other service provider
• Access to other useful auto & home resources ("What to do when your car runs out of gas", "What to know before you tow", and several more)
• Contact Western National
Note: Certain services are available only to customers of Western National Insurance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not user centric
Login is extremely tedious, with no fingerprint scan ability. When login is complete, information is high level only. I downloaded this app with hopes of functionality and have since deleted it. Not worth the time and effort
This app is absolutely horrible. Not user friendly at all. Can not access documents unless you go in from email, cannot update my credit card info to pay my bill, no online insurance card for ease of use. Yuck
Pictures not representative of actual app
This app is just a portal to WN’s broken website. There is no direct access to your insurance cards like the pictures indicate, it in no way looks like the pictures and is just a pain. Deleting app.
- Western National Mutual Insurance Company
- 2.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Western National Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.