Survive as a Cowboy in the Wild West and become the rule of law!
Survive in this Western themed MMORPG, explore the life of a Lone Star ranger and fight robbers, trade with American Natives, set traps and duel in a Mexican standoff!
• Build your own Wild West ranch
• Fight gangsters with pistols and rifles
• Wood logging, mining, deer hunting
• Craft new equipment and items
• Raise horse mounts and tame wild animals
• SOON: Complete hundreds of Quests
• SOON: Discover precious treasure sites
• SOON: Challenge other cowboys
== About Westland Survival ==
In the Wild West of the Great American prairies, outlaws and even sheriffs are ready to sell brave men out for a fistful of dollars. Frontier pioneers and bounty hunters have set carriage treks towards the fabled gold discovery sites in Klondike and Yukon, and to the great plains and deserts of Texas or New Mexico.
Your wagon convoy ran into a bandit ambush and left you behind as the only survivor, but certainly grim with anger to bring those gunslingers to the hangman! Or shoot them right off their horses!
But before, there’s some crafting to do - a shelter for the night, some wood logging for bow and arrows, maybe even mining some ore for horse shoes and trading with the Indians. Perhaps they can teach you how to hunt deer for cooking a steak…
Embark on this incredible exploration journey in the Wild West, Cowboy! Yee-haw!
- New Traders — new recipes! Don’t miss a chance to check our bartender in the Saloon.
- Canyon Trials and Spirit Cave were balanced considering the new craft-menu and latest game changes.
- Angry bandits came back in Westland. Don’t forget to build defense facilities on the ranch in order to save your supplies.
- Fuel and Fuel Storage were removed from the game. Coal and logs will be displayed as a necessary resource to produce items.
- We have cut energy consumption for the “Run” mode.
- We have changed the position of “Dried forest” according to its new difficulty.
- The number of waves in the Canyon Trials was increased to 25. Old waves were changed, new enemies were added.
- More enemies and chests have been added into the 4th room.
- To get to the Boss you’ll have to kill at least one mini-boss (Piasa or Dsonokva).
- Fixed a bug when canceling repair process gave full durability scale for the item.
- Fixed a bug when damage and hit were not synced.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Survival Game
Stumbled upon this game one day when LDoE wasn’t loading. I must say I am truly impressed. It’s based on the same game engine as LDoE but a breathtakingly impressive take on the western genre. It is a lot more FTP (free-to-play) friendly than any of the other survival games out there - I got my horse (the chopper equivalent of LDoE) on my second day of gameplay and the map is peppered with rare resources as well as powerful weapons. You simply must love the repair bench concept where you can repair almost broken rare weapons and armor for a fraction of the crafting cost -probably the best aspect of the game yet !!!! And the new canyon trials have made this game even more FTP friendly for gaining coins, fuel and rare resources. Keep up the good work guys, and make sure you don’t lose sight in the future of what made your game better than LDoE at the start !!!!! Truly an excellent game !!!!
UPDATE : After the latest update 0.9.8, my save file has reverted to a month ago. All my progress in the past month or so is lost. Almost 2000 coins, 14 rings, a ton of oats and oak, not to mention a lot of weapons and steel and high end clothes - ALL GONE. No word from the developer yet. Hope I get it back else I'll probably stop playing.
UPDATE: BEST DEVELOPER EVER!!!! THEY RESPONDED AND PROMISED CORRECTIVE ACTION!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello, Sid! We are happy to help you. In case if you have any issues with your account again, don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. Good luck in the Wild West and thank you for the review!
Awesome game but could use a few tweaks
First of I would like more weapon variations like maybe a Canadian 1845 carbin and weapons like box guns from the civil war next is more live stock so I know we have hoarse but if you could have cattle and chickens and also breed them that would be AWSOME then another thing is extending the map and more places to go like last day on earth so we have like fortress and even build boats like in grim soul and maybe once in a while a frigate will wash ashore or a whale and we can get whale meet and oil that we can make tar with a new machine called a tar boiler with a new machine called the oil pump so we can pump oil to make tar and lamps and trade it with the trader and with over players at town then we should ad cannons and motors or even howitzers for clan raids and for ranch defense another tip is being able to have a second story for your ranch house I know not many rpg survival games have this but if you did that would be awsome my last suggestion is when the town is out you can you get a career like a chef or soldier or even a contest of who should be the sheriff of the map and that’s it
P.S when is the town coming out
2 problems right from the start
I’ve played Last Day on Earth before this and found this game. Sick of the survival games all being against zombies so figured I’d try this game. I just started playing the game. Still low lvl only lvl 5 but so far there’s 2 big things that irk the hell out of me. One problem is functional and the another is aesthetic.
First problem, your hunger and thirst meters don’t show while ur running around playing the game. U have to go into the inventory menu view to see the hunger and thirst meters which is highly annoying. Seems like a no brained that your hunger and thirst meters should show next to the health meter without having to go into a menu to view them. Duh.
Second problem is just aesthetic but also seems like a common sense thing as well. For some reason u can only play as a pale old white guy. U can change ur player name but apparently u can’t change anything about how ur player looks. So every humanoid character in the game all seems pale white males. U should give people the options of changing their characters sex, skin color, hair color, maybe even hair style.
Also, side note but a bit disappointed to see there’s zombies in the game. I’m so over that trope. You’d think there would b enough options for enemies in an old west setting without having to resort to dumb zombies but I guess not.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HELIO LTD
- 541.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Helio LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Norris' Random Stable Supplies $0.99
- Crazy Weapon Collection Crate $2.99
- Westland Rookie Supplies $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.