Westpac One is innovative online banking that’s easy to use and continuously improving.
With this app you can do so much more of your banking, no matter where you are. The Westpac One app allows you to securely access your Westpac accounts with Face ID, Touch ID or a five digit PIN, with a full range of banking features like the ability to:
- apply for loans and credit cards
- temporarily block your credit card if you lose it
- make payments to accounts in New Zealand or overseas
- open a new account
- open and view term deposits
- and much more.
There’s also a smart Timeline feature – where you can view, search and filter all your transactions from all your accounts in the one place.
Plus you can check the balance of selected accounts and transfer between those accounts without having to log in
All backed up by Westpac’s world-class online security, Online Guardian.
Get started now
If you’re already a Westpac One online banking customer, simply download the app and start banking straight away.
If you are a Westpac customer, but not registered for online banking, call us on 0800 400 600 (Weekdays 7 am – 8 pm and Saturday & Sunday 8 am – 5 pm) or visit your local branch to register.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Westpac One smartphone app is subject to the Westpac One Online Banking Apps Terms and Conditions (www.westpac.co.nz/branch-mobile-online/westpac-one-hub/westpac-one-app-terms-and-conditions)
Other things you should know
- This app is only available to Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) customers who are registered users of the Westpac One online banking service and who have downloaded this app.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of the Westpac One smartphone app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the privacy provisions in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
© 2019 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
…the associated Applewatch app has stopped working. Will no longer sync with the iPhone app.
Advertising is NOT okay
The new app is great! Except that it now throws animated banner ads in my face. I'm giving them the use of my money for interest, and paying them for services. There is no excuse for shoving banner ads into the experience.
Best banking app in NZ?
...I think so! V2 is great. Super clean and easy to use.
- Westpac New Zealand Limited
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Westpac New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.