The official Westpac Online Investing Mobile App includes an alerts feature which allows you to receive stock alerts straight to your iPhone via push notifications. You can now set up the following alerts:
• Stock price rises above or below a specified price
• Stock reaches a specified traded volume
• Stock ex-dividend date notice
• Market sensitive announcements
The Westpac Online Investing Mobile App provides you access to:
• Trade shares, warrants and ETFs
• View, create, rename, add and remove stocks from your Watchlists
• View live quotes, announcements, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live portfolio holdings and balances for integrated cash accounts
• Set a 4 digit PIN ,Touch ID or Face ID for quicker login
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Online Investing Mobile App. Normal data charges apply.
•Auto log off time in Settings
•What’s new hub
•Updates to the ‘More’ menu
•Design and layout improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of notification on mobile app when there are outages
Recent outage in Aug 2019 was not communicated via mobile app. Furthermore there were errors in the execution of trades which Westpac was unwilling to compensate investor. Lack of a business continuity plan so use this platform at your own risk.
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- 48.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2019 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.