Wetaxi is the app to call a taxi that guarantees the fixed price for the ride. Simple, reliable and transparent: book or call a taxi for all your needs, and forget about the taximeter
How does Wetaxi work?
- Enter the destination address and find out immediately how much you will spend
- Call the taxi and follow its journey in real time
- Enjoy your trip
- Pay in app or cash
- Rate your experience at the end of the ride
Where can you use Wetaxi?
The App is available in Turin, Naples, Modena, Trieste, Alessandria, Novara, Ivrea, Perugia, Lodi, Cremona, Trento, Rovigo, Imperia, Livorno, Massa-Carrara, Chieti, Matera, Lecce, Syracuse, Sassari and others Italian cities.
Why to chose Wetaxi?
- Guaranteed price: know the maximum price of the ride in advance (if it costs less, you pay less)
- Many payment methods: you can pay on board or conveniently in the app, choosing between credit card, PayPal, Satispay or Wetaxi credit
- Business trips: set up a business profile and get the receipts of your trips registered to your company
- Shared taxi: on specific routes, you can share the taxi and save on the fare
Wetaxi works exclusively with local taxi cooperatives to combine professionalism and technology in a single solution, providing the customer with a more convenient, convenient and transparent way to call or book a taxi. Also support Wetaxi's mission: download the app and find out where you can travel with us!
Do you have questions for us? Get in touch at email@example.com
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App very useful, strangely missing features
The App is very useful, doing basically what Uber does with taxis. It is a very welcome addition. I am a big fan! Well done.
From a fan point of view, I have some observations: the App has some weird missing features: one cannot write the address of a favorite destination - it has to be found with the map. But if I have the address why should I find it on the map?
Then the receipt attached to emails cannot be visualized on iPhone ... I know the info is in the App, but the attached invoice is useful... why can’t it be read on the iPhone...?
Basically, please add the missing features: then it will be a 5 star! Thank you!
Things you must know.
1. Once a ride is placed, you cannot cancel it and you _will_ be charged for it. If the GPS reading is 10 blocks away from you and you don’t realize it? Too bad. They know this is an issue because the feedback mechanism has a category just for this.
2. Just because you entered a destination does not mean the driver will receive that information, and have a map to get there. Be prepared to offer turn by turn guidance to drivers who cannot read an address off of a screen, even if you point them to it. I had a driver drive me west instead of south and try to drop me in a skeevy area. I showed him on the map the app provides that we were WAY off from where we should be and he didn’t understand. After a couple more attempts I finally managed to get him to understand the general area I was headed to but I had to give him exact directions (“left!”) to keep him on track, because he seemed unwilling to use the nav system in his car or on his phone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.