Simple, Thought-Out, and Fun Features …
- Dozens of easy-to-use colors to get you started.
- Mix colors right on the canvas with a very natural-feeling round brush. Make a colorful mess.
- Draw with as many hands or fingers as you can get on the screen, at the same time.
- Draw polka dots just by tapping on the screen.
- Paint with smaller brush strokes using a hardware stylus, if available, while you or your little one draw with fingers.
- Shake to erase, like drawing toys of yore.
… and Thoughtful Lack of Features
- No modes or tools or popups to get stuck in.
- No gestures, undo, zooming, brush sizes or any such thing to get confused by.
- No rotating to confuse your little one—full screen only.
- Use Guided Access to prevent fingers from accessing other apps or system functions.
- No loading or saving functions in the app. To save a drawing, just exit Guided Access and take a screenshot using the system screenshot function.
And that’s it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun for kids of all ages
Everyone in my house loves to create and explore on this app. The blending of the paint colors is particularly fun. Feels like the real deal (sans mess and clean up).
Multitouch painting is perfect for little fingers and paint blending is beautifully done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.