WeVidIt is the film & TV pitch platform and investment marketplace that serves the professional creator economy. Investors can obtain Section 181, 100% tax deductible, investments in film & TV project stock offerings. Our mission is to make the content development process more diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
Invest: In the content, you like and watch them succeed.
• Invest in professional films & television series through WeVidIt’s online marketplace.
• Purchase shares in project Offerings with your checking account/ACH, credit card, or via wire transfer.
• Investors can access Section 181 investments. This provides an investor a 100% tax deduction in the year they invest in the qualified film & TV project Offering.
Discover: New film and television series before they are produced.
• Enjoy viewing and rating projects that you want to see produced.
• Share with friends and family.
Explore: New stories and creators
• Explore your favorite genres while finding new ones.
• View on the go or at home.
WeVidIt U: Brings exclusive film and television masterclasses
• Learn from exclusive bite-size master classes taught by experienced creators.
• Seeing a diversity of new and seasoned above-the-line and below-the-line professionals give insights to their creative process.
Create: New growth for your project dream.
• Creators can monetize their talents and creativity.
• Showcase your film/series projects with a trailer or preview.
WeVidIt, Inc. (“WeVidIt”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeVidIt Media, Inc. The website is shared by WeVidIt and WeVidIt Media, Inc. WeVidIt is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Securities offered through WeVidIt have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority.
WeVidIt does not provide any investment advice or recommendation and does not provide any legal or tax advice with respect to any securities. All securities listed on this site are being offered by, and all information included on the WeVidIt site is the responsibility of, the applicable issuer of such securities.
In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. Securities sold under Title III are speculative, illiquid, and risky. Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose. WeVidIt Media does not have a role in the offering of securities on the platform. Please see the FAQ section for an explanation of WeVidIt Media and WeVidIt.
Learn more at wevidit.com
- Add entity investment support (ID Verification)
- Bug fixes and optimization improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Such an easy to navigate app. I love the interactive features of rating projects by using emojis. The entire concept of matching filmmakers to investors is a unique idea within the Film & TV Industry!
This app has allowed me to see so many amazing different projects that made me love the film and tv industry more!! Amazing app, definitely recommend!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WeVidIt, Inc
- 192.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2022 WeVidIt, Inc