Our app makes it easy for you to find what you need to know to vote--all in one place, and from the Committee of Seventy, Philadelphia’s most trusted nonpartisan source for election information.
The C70 app also connects you to other people like you who love being able to shape the future of their community by learning about issues and candidates, sharing that with others, and casting your vote. Every time you complete an action in the app, you earn points towards becoming an honored Super Citizen--the most important role in our government!
The C70 app gives you - the voter - the tools to learn, act, and share your passion for local democracy.
- Research candidates and issues from the Committee of Seventy’s high-quality nonpartisan voter guide.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities as a voter--and where to turn if something’s not right.
- Find your polling place ahead of time so you know where to go on Election Day
- Activate push notifications for helpful reminders so you know when to register to vote, apply for an absentee ballot, or head to the polls.
- Check your registration status and register to vote!
- Find and register for events to meet candidates and learn more about the issues.
- Make sure your voice is heard in the next election.
- Tell your friends, neighbors, and colleagues that you are a voter!
- Share information with others to make voting easier for everyone.
New features, improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful voting app
WeVote delivers all the tools and answers all the questions I have about voting in Philadelphia. Quick access to candidate information, sample ballots, ways to remind friends to vote, and events make the app very useful. Plus I can connect with and compete on teams to earn points! Recommend!
Very helpful tool for voters in Greater Philly
Great nonpartisan resources in one spot. Strongly recommend sharing with friends, family and work colleagues!
Awesome hog pa Tim 10082018 632 pm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.