WeWALK provides accessible navigation for the visually impaired.
Use WeWALK application to get navigation, ask your questions to Alexa, initiate voice based interface called as voice menu and set your preferences...
WeWALK transforms the usual white cane into an innovative smart cane, increases visually impaired people’s ability to move independently and promotes full-participation into social life via three of its features.
1. Obstacle Detection: it detects the obstacles that are above chest level.
2. Phone Connection: it gets connected with smartphones via Bluetooth, making it possible to manage the application by using WeWALK’s touchpad and perform tasks such as getting navigation.
3. Continuous Development: WeWALK’s features will increase with new integrations such as Amazon Alexa by time.
- We have great news! Our public transportation feature is now available in more than 1500 cities around the world!
- Your personal data is yours and we respect your right not to share it. Accordingly, we've to make optional the date of birth field.
- We show the location accuracy on the home screen to inform you while saving a location to avoid saving the wrong location.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Hayal Ortaklari Dernegi Iktisadi Isletmesi
- 50.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 WeWALK Teknoloji A.Ş.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.