The WeWork App lets members tap into the entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms, workspace, and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
What members can do with the app:
• Solve business problems. Post what you need and our system will match you with and notify all the members who can help.
• Find new customers! Add business services to your company profile and we'll notify you of new opportunities.
• Search the entire network for other members, companies, services, posts, events and more.
• Post status updates about product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
• See the latest important update from your Community Manager on the My Location tab.
• Send and receive private or group messages to and from fellow members.
• @Mention fellow members and companies in posts and comments.
• For Primary Members: manage your account and view invoices.
• Book Conference Rooms or Workspace on demand across WeWork locations around the world.
• Register your guests so that they are greeted by our Community Team to give them the best, most professional welcome to your office.
• Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone! (at supported WeWork buildings)
• View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos.
• Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
• Submit a support request for anything you need or any membership questions.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So buggy - links on feed always broken, can’t even search for an event outside of city
This app is good for getting notifications 25 minutes after the food is gone. It’s also good for booking rooms last minute. Other than that it’s buggy and clunky. You can’t even search for events happening in the city you’re currently in. The whole community aspect is so backwards. How did this flow get approved by a UX/UI team? If I’m filtering events let me do it by city or by building, AND let me CHOOSE the city and the building! Such a simple concept. Overall I’ve been a member for 3 years and the app seems to be getting worse. Issues appear constantly, editing is unreliable and the feed....please please please fix the feed. Comments get shrunk, links are always broken (even tagging a person using the app!!) and https sites generate a security warning. Use this app for the crucial work-stuff out of necessity, like finding your printing info or responding to a message, but don’t plan on using it for anything else.
Trying to book a desk at my home location and the app keeps informing me that my building has spaces when in fact, there are none left (verified on the member webpage). Not sure why there is an inconsistency between what the app displays as available and what (at least, I believe) are actually available for use. Throws a bit of a wrench in my plans.. but hoping this gets rectified soon!
New design - even harder to read
Stark white design with teeny light grey type - who thought this was a good idea? On my iPhone XS Max with a huge screen, the type is still very small. Even in places with icons and a lot of space (like the vertical scroll in Space to select desk, room, guest) the icon and type and so deliberately small and grey within the larger box. In the messages area where the incoming notes look like SMS messages, still far smaller than actual iPhone txt messages with standard sizing. The app also doesn’t have a settings feature to control contrast or size. (I know I could change a global setting on my phone but why do that just to fix one poorly designed app app with readability issues?) In an attempt to make it cool and hip, you’ve made it less friendly. Kinda just like WeWork space with super trendy furniture that’s uncomfortably close to the ground and not conducive to work. If consistency is the goal, you win! If usability is the goal, this counts as a large leap in the wrong direction.
- WeWork Companies, Inc.
- 138.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © WeWork
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.