Weyo: Phonics & Early Learning 4+
Reading, Yoga, Songs & Play!
Weyo Pty Ltd
- Offers In-App Purchases
BRINGING JOY TO EARLY LEARNING
Kids love to learn when they are having fun! Weyo brings kids onto the screen and into the action, to create happy, confident young learners.
Weyo does something else that’s very special! Unlike other animated learning apps, Weyo brings human interaction to the fore, introducing educators, yoga instructors, storytellers, and artists who guide your child through personalised learning and play experiences.
A huge variety of interactive lessons and activities for 2 to 6-year-olds, including phonics, songs, yoga, games and books, will keep them engaged and eager to learn!
Developed by education & play therapy experts, Weyo offers screen-time parents can trust and kids will love.
Includes “Has Dad Gone to the Circus” - the first in a series of Sleep Stories developed by the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, a leading research unit helping children get a good nights sleep
Featuring Diane Alber’s acclaimed A Little SPOT of Emotion animated series to help kids better understand their feelings and build resilience and a growth mindset
Join Harriet, Rokka the Quokka and friends as they take your child on a fun learning journey and introduce the essential skills of phonics and reading, while also supporting emotional well-being.
Let your child choose their own adventure, discovering each of our wondrous Weyo islands:
PHONICS WITH FRIENDS
A comprehensive phonics programme to guarantee the best learning outcomes. With NEW content added regularly, Harriet & friends will become your child’s new learning buddies to keep them engaged and making progress.
Happy kids make happy learners-yoga, meditation and sleep stories support mental health and well-being. Developed with a growth mindset approach, Weyo builds key skills of resilience, empathy & caring.
All kids deserve the opportunity to develop a lifelong love of reading. Discover our ever-growing library of animated books they’ll love with their favourite characters, including Barbie and Thomas the Tank Engine.
Classic nursery rhymes and songs support language development and musicality. Award-winning immersive tech offers games that put children at the heart of the action.
- Less animation and more human interaction! Weyo brings teachers and instructors onto the screen to help kids learn through guided play.
- Weyo takes kids' security seriously. No images or videos are stored in the Cloud; everything is stored on the user's device. COPPA & GDPR-compliant, Weyo is made with the utmost care for all kids and families.
- Designed by educators and play therapists to guarantee the best experience & learning outcomes for your child.
- Our award-winning interactive video and AR masks allow kids to become the stars of their own learning journeys, keeping them engaged and excited to progress through the programme.
- Bring the small screen to life, whether it’s during the holidays or after school at home. Share across the whole family with only one subscription.
- A two week free trial is offered on sign-up. After this free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly, six-monthly or annual basis.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings without a cancellation fee.
- Once you confirm your purchase, it will be charged through your App Store account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew. If you wish to cancel, auto-renewal must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- We love hearing from our Weyo users - contact email@example.com.
Weyo is a multi-award-winning app developer
- Multiple App Store “App of the Day” features
- Onstage at Apple’s Keynote event
- Forbes Kids AR App of the Year
- iAward for Best Consumer Product
- International Licensing Awards
Barbie is now on Weyo - Harriet reads "You Can Be a Doctor!" an interactive book that encourages children to explore the world of medicine and develop their own dreams of becoming a doctor.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Learning App
My 3 year old has only had this a couple of days and loves it. I see him dance and sing and he is reading letters. Well done
Happy to support such a great idea!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Weyo Pty Ltd
- 573.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2022 Weyo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Weyo Monthly $6.99
- Weyo 6 months $17.99
- Weyo Yearly $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.