The UKG Dimensions™ mobile app (formerly known as WF Dimensions) is built to help you connect to work right from your phone, wherever you are, night or day. Its powerful capabilities allow you to effortlessly bring your best to work and enjoy life bringing the balance you need.
Quickly and securely access your employee information in just a few taps. Whether you’re looking to punch in, check schedules, swap shifts, or take time off, the UKG Dimensions mobile app is built for you.
Are you a manager? Manage on the fly — stay productive while also being there for your people. Take care of exceptions as they happen with real-time alerts and notifications. Quickly flex schedules to accommodate employee requests. With a glance, gain insight into team productivity and inspire their best.
Gain real-time UKG Dimensions access right from your mobile phone and get connected today.
Need help getting started? Check out our simple guide for employees and managers at https://community.kronos.com/s/wfd-mobile
-To start using this app, your organization must enable access and provide the tenant URL. There are additional mobile features that must be enabled by your organization which could be based on your role (not all mobile features may be available to you).
-Not all UKG Dimensions features are available on mobile.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I think there needs to be a printed version of how to navigate the different programs and features. I realize there is a help button, but it would be beneficial to be able to reference the printed copy while you have the actual real-time screen in front of you. Thank you.
I don’t like it
I’m the associate of the store 🍖🦁 using this apps for receive the schedule. The reasons that I don’t like are
- Most of associate is below standard technology’s knowledge and they always has a question about their schedule and how do they look thought to the apps.
- User Experience (UX) and User interface (UI) design is not friendly. The major using this apps is checking the schedule. When we open the apps we’re expect to see that button obviously and easier to understand. I understand that we get use to with how we get the schedule before but if you wanna chance you should do it better.
- It’s soooooo difficult to make a schedule on the phone. have you ever try before? When we make a schedule we can see just one row and not able to rotate the phone to see more row of schedule. You need to improve the point so bad and others point as well
I’m not try to be over claim your app. I’m the end user that hv to deal with this app from now on and I don’t want to get frustrate every time I use.
I believe you try to create the apps to help HR and associate. I’m really appreciate for your Idea. And I will look forward to see the better app as well. Thank you ;)
An embarrassment of UI design
Where to start? Let’s start with the 3 minutes that I lose before my shift, when I take lunch, when I clock in from lunch, and when I go home every day. And that’s being incredibly generous. That’s 3,120 minutes a year. That’s 52 hours. OF MY TIME YOU ARE WASTING. If you can get the app to reliably connect, you’re greeted with the pinnacle of mid-2000s design language. I never felt like I was having time stolen from me as I spend countless minutes each day trying to use this app to clock in and out. I would rather have a system of punch cards than continue to suffer with this absolute embarrassment of a program.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kronos Incorporated
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UKG Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.