The #1 free golf game by Topgolf Media, as seen on NBC Sports, Golf Channel, DIRECTV and FOX Sports. Featuring full stroke play on Pebble Beach, Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Chambers Bay and St Andrews from the PGA Tour. This sports game is a full game simulation built with the best GPS and 3D technology. World Golf Tour players can use their existing web accounts and virtual golf equipment. Requires a fast internet connection. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
* "Great game! Unreal graphics! It's as close to playing prestigious courses as you'll ever get." - 5 stars - Ricky Vaults
* "This app is a ton of fun and very much like a real golf experience... in every mental way as well as course management and club selection." - 5 stars - Miranda 33
* "Super experience with family and friends" - 5 stars - Wil9015
WGT Golf includes...
* Golf Courses - Over a dozen championship golf courses, including: Pebble Beach (2010 USGA U.S. Open), Chambers Bay (2015 USGA U.S. Open), Bandon Dunes (Golf Digest #1 rated resort), Bethpage Black (2009 USGA U.S. Open), Celtic Manor (2010 Ryder Cup), Congressional (2011 USGA US Open), Harbour Town (PGA RBC Heritage), Kiawah (2012 PGA Championship), Merion (2013 USGA US Open), Olympic Club (2012 USGA U.S. Open), Pinehurst (2014 USGA U.S. Open), St Andrews (2015 British Open) and Valhalla (2014 PGA Championship)
* Golf Simulation - Use different golf shots to swing, drive, chip and putt from various lies on the tee, fairway, greens, rough and bunkers in this realistic 3D golf simulation
* Game Formats - Full 18-hole stroke play with putting, 9-hole closest-to-the hole and 3-hole stroke play golf game formats
* Head-to-Head Multiplayer Mode - Compete in real-time stroke play golf games against other players, invite friends to play, chat live and learn how to play
* Topgolf Mode - Get the Topgolf experience wherever you are with the Topgolf multiplayer game mode, competing with up to six players to score points for hitting targets in the outfield based on a unique scoring system
* Country Clubs - Join a private country club community, play in club tournaments and events, and earn special rewards
* Golf Tournaments - Special tournaments with prizes including the Virtual U.S. Open, WGT Virtual Tour on Golf Channel and paid Ready-Go tournaments
* Golf Equipment - Play with upgraded virtual golf clubs and golf balls from Titleist, Callaway, Ping, TaylorMade and other top sports equipment brands
* Golf Accessories - Popular options like Putter Pal, Shot Pal, XP Boost, Level-Up Boost, in-game Hole-in-One Challenges and more
* Support - Supports iPad 2 or later, iPhone 4, 5 and 6 or later, and iPod Touch 5 or later. Does not support iPad 1, iPhone 3 or iPod Touch 4.
WGT Golf supports two optional subscriptions:
WGT Premier Membership
• Earn 2x XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 4 country club passes at once
• 4-hour country club pass regeneration
• 48-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
WGT Plus Membership
• Earn 50% more XP for all games played, including country club XP
• Carry up to 2 country club passes at once
• 8-hour country club pass regeneration
• 36-hour club rentals
• Free daily scratcher
For in-app purchase subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and conditions of use: https://m.wgt.com/terms
* Kick off a brand-new WGT Live Series season with the October Open
* Compete in the last USGA eSports Grand Slam Series tournament of 2023
* Shock the golf world in a pair of Cut Off Jeans on the course
* Battle it out amongst WGT’s elite in a Showdown Royale
* Throwdown in the 4th annual County Fair Showdown
* Look like the best so you can play like the best in new Callaway headwear
* Team USA or Team EU? Pick your bundle soon in the Pro Shop
* Start completing goals with your Country Club to earn more rewards
* Mix it up with new pin placements on Chambers Bay
Ratings and Reviews
WGT VIRTUAL GOLF : amazing how realistic this site is and the courses match spot on in which course your playing. St. Andrew’s architectural design matches everything from bunkers positioning fairway and greens as if your playing the actual course. I was a avid Golfer and golf was my favorite hobby in life. I became disabled and was seriously depressed, till I was shown WGT GOLF APP. I can share with you that this is everything you’d do in real golf, from the top choices of clubs, drivers and balls. I have a Taylormade driver, Galloway clubs, Titelist balls. When hitting you need to adjust your shots according to the wind. Around the greens are so cool, you can chip, pitch, punch of hit a flop shot. Also on the greens the lines show the breaks and speed of greens and reading them is challenging, just as if you were playing the course. One last thing, I’ve played on 1800 days straight and the Xps are huge and when you join one of the hundreds of county clubs those XPs help your club win different tee & flag designs + helps your standing. Also a shout out to WGT CUSTOMER SERVICE, always welcomes your requests and any questions you have. Please let me know if you join I’d enjoy playing a H2H match with you.
High Quality but Too Much Inconsistency
This is the most realistic golf game there is for iOS. The courses look beautiful and the head-to-head competition makes it matter more. Others have discussed the expensive balls that run out of hits quickly. Unfortunately, the free basic ball hurts your game badly. However, my biggest issue is the inconsistency in the AI. It actually seems like it chooses the winner at times. You consider the wind speed and direction, choose the best club for the shot, and determine what percentage of the power meter you want to hit with, based on the club’s maximum distance. With practice, you gradually get better at this process and you become more and more accurate. Unfortunately, there are times where the game decides that, regardless of your skills and how you play, your ball is going somewhere like a bunker, water hazard, or just way too far or short. Several times, I have had a ball go 20-30 yards beyond the club’s maximum distance while hitting at less than full power into a 15-20mph wind. This often happens when there is a bunker or water hazard behind the green and the game apparently wants me to go there. Of course, putting me in the water means the expensive ball I purchased is now lost and I have to pay more if I want to get a new one.
I think the most frustrating thing about these inconsistencies is that they seem to occur when I have been winning a lot and it feels like an attempt at keeping players relatively even.
Great game...that often decides who win
Graphics are well done although views are inconsistent from course to course. Lots of cheats play, just like sandbaggers in real life. Lots of fake “hacks” and amateurs that run in 50 foot putts, make shoots from rough, traps, etc. to inches, etc.
The biggest issue is the game appears to decide who wins. Lots of putts left right on the lip when the putt has been hit with more than enough speed. Balls that go in hazards that the actual shot hit was nowhere close to the hazard. Chip ins, hole in ones that come from players with limited skills. Lot of an opponent running in a 30 foot putt on fast greens to tie and force a playoffs. Clubs going too far or only 80% of the distance they should, taking wind into consideration. Clubs that have different distances based on course you are playing.
I've pretty much loss my amusement with this game for these reasons. Same club, with same spin set...some check up and stop, next one rolls 5 feet past, next one backs up 10 feet. My favorite is the Pebble Beach the par four hole that you hit the second shot over the cliff to the hole below. The shot is downhill, but if you don’t play it like the shot is uphill, you will leave the shot well short. Nothing is right with what’s shown on that shot...you just have to learn to adjust from experience. Many Pinehurst holes play longer than shown...again you just learn vagaries of the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- World Golf Tour, Inc
- 272.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2014 WGT Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 WGT Credits $19.99
- 1000 WGT Credits $9.99
- 300 WGT Credits $2.99
- 20,000 WGT Coins $2.99
- 320,000 WGT Coins $19.99
- 105,000 WGT Coins $9.99
- 5300 WGT Credits $49.99
- Winner's Circle - 6 Shots $4.99
- 11000 WGT Credits $99.99
- Winner's Circle - 1 Shot $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.