What?Now offers a brand new way to keep track of special moments in your life, and to view time in Moments rather than in hours and minutes. By adding a Moment, you begin a digital timeline animated through photos. It’s a personal network that allows you to share what matters with the people who count. What?Now works in harmony with What? Watches. Once you have created a profile on the app, your moments will sync seamlessly with the watch.
With What?Now you can:
- Keep track of achievements, milestones, and goals
- Keep a personal diary of travels, relationships, or events
- Collaborate with friends to catalogue shared experiences
- Browse friends’ Moments to stay in the loop about their meaningful events
- Share your life's journey in social media as Timelapse videos
"The What Watch app is a photo-sharing social network, but it's more than an Instagram wannabe." -CNET
- iOS 10 optimisations
- Push notifications fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do you often find yourself asking, "What?", and then you begin to think about watches? We all know this feeling. But now your days of anguish and gnawing uncertainty are over. This app provides the answer. 10/10.
Super cool app
I love how this app syncs with your watch. It's lets you creat a diary for the best moments of your day. Super excited to try this out!
Loving the app
Loving the app. Sleek, sexy, cool - exactly how I want to document the moments in my life. Can't wait for the watch fellas!
- What Watch AG
- 48.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 What Watch AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.