A better way to eat, drink, and do.
Download. Discover. Rejoice. Repeat. It’s that simple with What Should We Do®, a membership service providing personalized, expert-curated recommendations on the best in restaurants, bars, culture, and entertainment in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Ready to live your best life? Get the app and get going!
• Expert recommendations. Our experts are leading tastemakers.
• Fully personalized. Tell us about your tastes and interests, and we’ll make recommendations just for you.
• Find only the good stuff. We don’t waste your time with negative reviews. If our team of expert tastemakers doesn’t think something is exceptional, you won’t find it in our app.
• Geo-location. Find the best places wherever you are in the city.
• Favorites lists. Not looking for tacos right now, but you will be soon? Just click to save it for later.
• Real-time advice. Text in-app with our planners at your convenience -- even when you’re out and about and need quick advice on the fly.
• Share plans with friends. Don’t worry about sending the details to your pals. We’ll send them everything they need.
• Just pop your plans into your calendar app, and say goodbye to forgotten plans.
• We cover New York, Chicago and LA, and coming to other cities soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SO GOOD !
My friends are constantly visiting me in NYC from out of town and always hoping to have an amazing weekend that includes more than a cool restaurant and the regular touristy-museum / nightlife events. What should we do took the pressure off me and gave us such an amazing experience filled with this cool speak easy bar I never knew existed and an amazing art show downtown I never would have gotten to experience otherwise. Can’t wait to have an excuse to use it again - definitely would recommend ! And it’s also great customer service :)
Used this service to plan a birthday broadway show and dinner for my mother. While we knew which show we wanted to see, we needed guidance on the restaurant. The concierge was beyond helpful and did all the leg work. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Saved us tons of time, and we were able to just enjoy the day. Will definitely use again. Wish I could give it six stars!!!
Subscription Purchase Required
Hey Apple App Store! Where’s the little “In-App Purchase Required” indicator on this app? Purchasers do not have the opportunity to review the content before they are required to give their credit card information. Not a secure way to do business.
(Also, reread some of the positive reviews. They’re clearly written by an amateur marketing associate.)
There are already several great apps for dinner reservations, Broadway, sports, and concert tickets, and museum and gallery exhibits that compile this information for free and even offer discounts. I want to see firsthand that this app will do it better and more securely before I hand over my credit card information.
- What Should We Do LLC
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 What Should We Do, L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.