What’s Good is a simple and elegant tool designed to make you happier - by helping you notice and appreciate the good things in each day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We naturally tend to focus more on the bad things than the good. This instinct helped us survive as a species, but it’s not so helpful in cultivating happiness. What’s Good helps you retrain your brain to notice the good things too.
The science behind this is surprisingly strong: just one week of noting good things has been found to bring lasting increases in happiness - and to significantly reduce your risk of depression.¹
HOW DO I USE IT?
Each day you will simply be asked to reflect on and enter three things that went well that day. Then you’ll record your happiness score for that day.
Taking time to regularly note what you’re grateful for not only boosts your happiness, it can also bring other benefits, including greater compassion, lower blood pressure, and even a stronger immune system.²
When you make What's Good part of your daily routine, you will also discover a wealth of personal insight. You’ll be able to see when you tend to be happiest and what really contributes to this.
- Simple, clean design and functionality
- Daily inspirational photo from beautiful locations around the world
- Calming breathing animation with customizable timing
- Connects with HealthKit, recording Mindful Minutes
- Reminders of your good things from previous days
- Powerful interactive graphs of your happiness over time
- Ability to find, review and compare previous entries quickly
- Potential to sync entries via iCloud across all your iOS devices
- Your data is only accessible by you - it resides only on your device and optionally through iCloud
What’s Good has been developed in partnership with Action for Happiness, the movement for a happier world www.actionforhappiness.org
8500 downloads and counting, thanks for your support :)
- New daily score incrementer for precise adjustments
- Fixed an issue with entries made in other time zones
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful photography at home page. Good app
Grateful... for this App
I’ve been using this app for a few years and I love the simplicity in concept and the clean designs. Reflecting on what you have vs what you don’t is a priceless and sometimes life-changing.
I love the flashbacks- it takes me down memory lane.
Only thing I’d love to see added is a search bar for keywords to go back to previous entries easier.
We love it!
My sister and I talk about how much we love this app. I start my day with it. It helps me remember to breathe, reflect on the day before and relive the good that happened. If you want to change your life, change what you focus on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.