What’s in my Freezer™ has always been one of our most popular apps
Now, it has just got even better!
In response to requests from customers, What’s in my Freezer now comes with two freezers as standard and the option to purchase more freezers as an in-app purchase, Spotlight search let’s you find things immediately without even opening the app and in addition to the automatic age indicators you can set an expiry date of your own
What’s in my Freezer™ will help you to
• Know what you’ve got frozen
• Know what you need to make or buy
• Know where everything is
• Know when it needs to be used by
• Save time when you need to find something
• Save money by using what you’ve got
• Save money by not buying things you already have
• Free up space
So easy to use
• Enter an item and quantity
• Allocate to a Freezer, Location and a Category
• Select Frozen, Make or Buy
• Add notes if you wish
• Browse to see what you’ve got and what’s getting out of date
• Filter by any combination of Freezer, Location and Category
• See what you need to Make or Buy to replace what you’ve used
• Email yourself or someone else to let them know what you have or what you need
• Backup, Restore and Share to Dropbox
What’s in my Freezer™ is a product from Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- minor bug fixes
- adds support for latest iOS devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, so good!
So far it's doing the trick! I needed an easy and manageable way to keep track of what was in my 2 freezers. It was super easy to input all the information, categorize it and indicate where it was located and in which freezer. I've been keeping up with it, so it's working for me. It's great to be able to input a category and see if it's in there. Rather than buying more meat at the supermarket, I can check the app and see that I already have some in the freezer. Great! Only thing I'd like to change is the loacation information. My freezer is not set up the same way that the locations are noted. But I was easily able to work around it.
Power outage plus
Recently, we had a multi-day power outage. I add the price of the food item in the notes. This assisted me when I had to list and price my losses. With this app, I know what I have and where to find it. Easy to check when I’m at the market. It really keeps me organized and on top of things.
Like this app but now having problems. Needs some bugs fixed.
- Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- 16.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Extra Freezer $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.