Make the smart choice and join 60,000+ other people using "What’s My GPA" to calculate their GPA and stay on top of their academics!
School can be stressful, with grades being the root cause. What’s My GPA is here to help you manage that stress by helping you calculate your grades. This GPA calculator will help you stay on top of your GPA by making sure you don’t get surprised by it after your grades are reported.
GPA CALCULATOR FEATURES:
• We support Regular, Honors, and AP/College weights!
• Set your own grade points and define what a grade carries specifically for your school.
• View your raw, unweighted GPA in case you’re applying to schools that ignore weighted classes.
• Back up your data and use Whats My GPA across multiple devices and platforms!
• We listen to YOUR feedback. Have a suggestion? Send it to us, you’ll likely see it pop up in the app!
SOME GPA CALCULATOR USE CASES:
Here are a few examples of how our GPA calculator can help you with your GPA:
• Have you ever wondered how that C in Calculus II is going to affect your overall GPA? Test it out! You may find out you don’t need to study as hard for Calculus as you do for Chemistry…
• When finals roll around, have you wondered which you need to study more for based on your current grade in the class? We let you play around with different scenarios to see what your GPA would be in the end.
• Heard of taking an “easy” class to boost your GPA? Sometimes it won’t help you as much as you think. Use What’s My GPA to add that class you’re thinking about, and see how various grades will affect your GPA. We do the calculations so you don’t have to.
With that said, we hope you love the app, and we wish you the very best in your academia.
What’s My GPA is able to be maintained and cover its development costs through ads, we provide the ability to remove ads at a small price of $1.99.
This upgrade brings the following:
• Bug fixes and improvements! Specifically around editing and saving a course's credit hours, we're sorry for the trouble in the meantime.
If you encounter something weird or would like to see something added to the app, submit a ticket at anykindaapp.com/support or email us at email@example.com.
Any Kinda App wishes you the best of luck in your academic endeavors.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good! Major suggestion please!
Just downloaded the app and it’s way better than the one I was using before thanks to the “active” and “inactive” feature! Can you also please make a “potentially” toggle? When it’s on for a particular class then I could see my potential cumulative GPA with that class included, and my actual current GPA at the same time in the same page. I’m already using the “active”/“inactive” toggle as a basically “potentially” toggle but am just switching back and forth between the pages. I’d be willing to pay for such a feature
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! That's an awesome suggestion and we will take a look at implementing it soon. We'll update our review when it's live!
Used to be free
The latest update has changed things up around. Adding a new semester to be completely free of charge. I am in my final semester right now and I found out that I couldn’t add any more semesters to the GPA calculator without having to buy the Pro version of the app. I thought the ad only popped up because I have reached a certain number of semesters in the ‘free version’, just like most apps, so I decided to wipe out my data and start over by combining two semesters in order to free up a semester so I can add the data from my final semester (since I’m a senior). But no, now all my data is gone and I can’t add any semesters without being prompted to buy again the Pro version. Bummer. Used to be a great app, now it’s just asking users to pay for the Pro version with no option for a free version. Switching out of this app this instant.
Developer Response ,
Edit: Hey potential new Whats My GPA users! Be sure to check out our latest version, we're currently on 3.3.0! We have lots of new things for you to enjoy, rather than this out-dated and inaccurate review, we're not sure why it keeps popping up first instead of all our current, and great, reviews. Let us know if you have any suggestions for the app via our in-app feedback!
Original: Hey brensl, thanks for reaching out. We chose to allow a free "version" with one semester to make sure students could get value from the app before charging them a dollar. We would rather charge the user once they have an understanding of the app rather than before they've even used it. We hope you are able to find another app to help you in your academic endeavors, as that has always been our intention with this app.
Simple but I did Upgrade
I loved the clean user interface and the design helps it to be simple to use. I do see what others say about not being able to add addition semesters. But as I’m in school I’ll keep the $0.99 a month so I can keep track of my progress!
- Any Kinda App LLC
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 Any Kinda App, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $0.99
- Remove ads $1.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.