LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
The number one TV guide for all the family. All you need to know about the best on TV
What’s on TV is an entertaining mix of TV features, the latest soap news and gossip, easy-to-use TV listings, puzzles and competitions. The Soapweek section gives you in-depth story updates and the Soap Diary has a rundown of upcoming plots, complete with must-see moments flagged up. The TV Week and Real Life sections cover the best of the week's other programmes. London/Anglia/Midlands Edition
The available subscription periods for What’s on TV Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £0.69
Purchase a monthly subscription £1.99
Purchase an annual subscription £22.49
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your What's on TV Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
- TI Media Limited
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 27.10.2012 edition of What's on TV Magazine $0.99
- 03.11.2012 $0.99
- 10.11.2012 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.