Trying to decide where to go for lunch? Forgot how late Southside is open? What's Open gives you at a glance access to schedules of facilities all around George Mason University's campus!
- View schedules for GMU's restaurants, student centers, and more across each campus
- Mark facilities as favorites for quick access
- Search and filter facilities to find what you're looking for easier
- Add Siri Shortcuts for facilities to easily find out if it's open from your phone, watch, or HomePod
- Alerts let you know if something out of the ordinary, such as a snow day schedule or university closure, is happening. Get notified to always stay up to date on alerts
- Offline access lets you check schedules even if you don't have a network connection
What's Open for iOS is an open source project created by Mason Student-Run Computing and Technology (SRCT), a registered student organization which strives to create projects and events to help the Mason community. You can view the source code and help contribute at https://git.gmu.edu/srct/whats-open-ios/. Data retrieved is from SRCT's What's Open API updated by SRCT's members and partners.
- Added more prominence to favorites button press
- Fixed bug related to alerts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There isn’t a notification for when you don’t have any network connection... oh wait, I’m supposed to be fixing that
(i’m the PM)
Best App Ever!!
Great job SRCT team
Not accurate during semester breaks
I’m not sure if this app was meant to be taken seriously or not but, since it does not correlate with the breaks or holidays, it’s practically useless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.