AdvancedPokerTraining.com, the world’s #1 poker training site, has developed the new “What’s the Nuts?” training game to help players improve their accuracy and speed in assessing the nuts.
This fast paced and exciting game gives you a set of board cards, and asks you to select the 2 hole cards that would give you “the nuts” in Texas Hold’em (an unbeatable hand).
OTHER GAME FEATURES
- Deal only the Flop, Turn, or River, or a random number of board cards
- “Progressive” mode lets you start with the flop and then deal the turn and river cards in sequence
- Standard or Mobile-Friendly display modes
- “Eliminate Quads” mode where quads are excluded as the correct answer
- Timed training mode.
If you think you’re infallible, try it and see if you can get through 100 hands in less than 10 minutes without missing any!
If you like “What’s the Nuts”, visit AdvancedPokerTraining.com, which poker legend Mike Caro has called “The quickest path from beginner to world-class player”.
Features of Advanced Poker Training:
- Play up to 500 hands an hour: Featuring No-Limit Hold’em (9 or 6 players), Sit N’ Gos, even Multi-Table Tournaments against up to 8000 life-like opponents.
- Targeted Training and Advice: Practice any starting hand, from any position, over and over. Watch a replay of any hand you’ve ever played, and get advice from 28 advisors.
- "Beat the Pro" Challenges: Challenge top poker pros in a wide variety of skill areas, and see how you stack up.
- Train Anytime, Anywhere: With no downloads, play from any PC, Mac, or Tablet.
- Reports and Weekly Training Plans: Optimize your skills, track your progress, even see how lucky or unlucky you've been.
- Refine your Strategy: The unique Brain Button lets you see your virtual advisor’s thought process, to improve your own
“Advanced Poker Training is the Gold Standard by which all training sites will be measured!” -- Bob Wages, Raceland, KY
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! If I have a minute to kill like standing in grocery store line, I can open this and play through a few scenarios. I noticed my score improving in just a short while. It won’t be long before I won’t make mistakes, but because the app times my decisions, I’ll probably always be able to improve my time.
Eliminate quads setting bugged
This is just a notification to the devs. I have the eliminate quads setting on and just now twice in a row the program said the “2nd”nuts was a 3 of a kind instead of a straight when quads would have been the nuts. I will post both examples here.
1)4,J,7,3,3 the quad is the 3’s Since they are eliminated nuts should be 3,4,5,6,7 but your program says that the nuts is three jacks instead.
2)6,9,5,A,6 quad is 6’s “2nd” nuts is 5,6,7,8,9. Program says three Aces is instead.
Also it’s worth noting that the program did acknowledge the straights were the nuts before the river card (quad card) hit. I have it in progressive mode. I’ll save pics and send if i can find your customer service e-mail
I really like the ease of use with this. Great for beginners such as myself. Not a bunch of extra info, that I don’t understand yet. I really appreciate that. Thanks Devs!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.