What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My absolute favorite app for anxiety
Love love love it. I've suffered from depression and anxiety for years. Many mental health apps have come and gone but I've kept this one consistently (longer than almost any other) since it offers such quick, clear help. I use it mostly for anxiety for quick help, for my depression for more general help. When you're really freaking out (or just a bit!) this is the easiest one I've found to get quick help where I don't have to think too much about how to use the app itself in order to let it help me. Open the app, top choice is "Help Right Now" - so simple! Click it and the choice is equally clear "Stop!" Click that and it walks you through a short series of actions to calm you down and bring you back to reality. So many of the others are too wordy or too many bells and whistles; you can’t find your way around or if I do find my way usually it’s difficult to find the helpful parts again, esp. if I’m really in crisis. When I'm not in a crisis, the rest of the app is equally helpful and gives lots of clear good ideas of techniques for overall feeling better. Keep up the good work you guys and thank you so so so much for all many times of this app's support and calming me down and helping me back to reality.
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
I’ve only just started using this app, but let me tell you, I am already in love with it! I feel like anyone could benefit from using this. It is very user friendly and even has a wonderful orientation in the beginning that helps you get started. I think my favorite feature is the chat forum. I really like that you can post what you’re feeling, ask for advice, etc. and people can reply to you. And everyone is always so nice! It’s honestly a very positive app! If I could suggest anything to be added, it would be a private chat feature or something along those lines. The only reason I say that is because you will definitely find people you relate to and want to keep talking to, but the only way to do that is by replying to their post which is out in the open for everyone to see. Other than that this app is phenomenal! I highly recommend it to everyone!
I’m very impressed! This app is everything that’s right, honestly. I was so skeptical. I have several diagnosis including C-PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, Panic Disorder, bipolar 1, agoraphobia, dissociation, etc. If I have a bad enough panic attack, I lose nights of sleep, which triggers my bipolar mania. I can have panic attacks because I’m afraid of having a panic attack. I work hard for my stability and if I think I’m losing it I fall apart.
My point is, this app helps me tremendously when I’m triggered. It grounds me in ways I’ve heard of in therapy but haven’t been able to utilize during episodes. Now that these proven methods are all in one app, I can use them without much effort.
Yesterday I called a crisis line. When that didn’t work I figured I’d look for anything else to help. It’s the weekend and it’s New Years, my counselor isn’t available. This app is always there; when it’s late, the weekend, anytime.
If you struggle at all with any aspect of your mental health, I highly recommend this app. Especially if you have panic attacks or things like ptsd or agoraphobia. It could save you hours or days of recovery time.
To the creator(s) of this app. From the bottom of my black-and-blue heart, thank you 🙏
UPDATE: I do not recommend the forums they are toxic. Everything else 10/10
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $0.99
- Medium Donation $1.99
- Large Donation $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.