Don’t just watch it – Live It!
If you’ve ever wanted to be in your favorite TV show or movie, then What’s Your Story is for YOU! Every choice you make takes the story in a new direction.
Make your choices from the beginning:
- Choose your path: Encounter Special Choices to discover who you are. One choice can change everything!
- Choose who you are: Be yourself and create your avatar for every story! Unlock new outfits and accessories as you go.
- Choose who you love: Express yourself and who you love in What’s Your Story!
Play LOVELINK: Swipe through profiles to match with interesting, exciting and thrilling characters with the all new narrative dating experience LoveLink. Chat and get to know each character, learn about their lives and personalities and experience their unique stories.Make choices that influence your interactions and the outcome of the story, and who knows, maybe they’ll want to meet you for a date!
Play RIVERDALE HIGH: Riverdale High may seem like any other school... Until you find yourself in a middle of a scandal that'll change your life forever.
Play CHARMED: Magic runs in your veins, and just like The Charmed Ones, you have a destiny that needs to be fulfilled. Are you ready for it?
Play BEVERLY HILLS 90210: As the new transfer student at West Bev High, you're already making a splash with the in-crowd: Kelly, Brenda, Dylan, Steve, Brandon and the gang. But the drama's in full swing when a mysterious troublemaker starts posting vicious rumors about your new friends on the school bulletin board.
Play SCREAM: Just when you thought moving to a new town was scary enough, a mysterious discovery gives you and all your new friends something to really scream about.
Play DIVERGENT: A life-changing choice and a Dystopian city on the brink—one hero faces it all.
Play PROJECT RUNWAY: Tempers flare and hemlines fly as you set out to become the next winner of Project Runway! Take a chance and follow your dreams, but watch out - not everyone plays fair!
What’s Your Story? Play now to find out!
* What's Your Story?™ offers weekly subscriptions at USD $4.99
* Please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current Subscription is allowed during active Subscription period.
* Note that not all Stories displayed are available in all territories.
* Please note: What's Your Story is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/2018/terms.html
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Bring the heat in summer romances!
- Introducing LoveLink! Get to know a whole new cast of love interests. Swipe to your heart's content in this all-new dating experience.
- New Story Alert: Super Seniors 2: It's a new year and a pair of mysterious super siblings need your help on a life-saving mission! Can they be trusted or are Andie and Emerson just jealous of your new friends? As your secret identity clashes with your grades and your love life, it’s going to take a super-heroic effort to discover the truth and save the day!
- Can’t get enough episodes? You can now refill tickets faster by watching an ad.
- Check out the store for more new ways to earn gems!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is similar to other story games. But to me honestly seems like a “pay to play” game. You have a choice between the free version or the VIP version which basically just gives the choice between more diamonds (the in game currency) or less diamonds. You also have to watch two 30 second ads (generally) before you play any episode. The cost of the fun choices and things that would really make each story immersive cost usually 20+ diamonds. You also earn diamonds but not a rate at which you can enjoy the game. Overall it is a fun thing to play. Also like other story games there is a wait time to get “tickets”, which allow you to play the episodes. This to me is perfectly okay and I understand that. But overall the way the diamond system and such is set up, it’s really just a “pay to enjoy” type of game. But if you enjoy these games and want to immerse yourself in your favorite books/TV shows this the game for you. However, keep in mind that if want to customize or build your character through your choices, you’re going to have a tough time because of the high number of diamonds everything costs, which basically to me seems like your trying to force consumers into giving up their money. Fix these things and it would make the game more enjoyable and perhaps increase your ratings.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Nightingale583, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about the game with us, we really appreciate it. We will make sure to forward your review to our development team for them to review. In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy the game.
This app is a cool concept. As mentioned in other reviews, there are similar “choose your story” type games, but this one is unique in that it’s stories you know that you can now be a part of. However, I just think the game is overselling it’s “perks” the gems or diamonds that you use to buy the “good choices” are extremely expensive to buy with real money, and only allow you to make a few “good” choices within the game. If I buy $20 worth of gems on this app vs. $20 worth of gems on, say, choices- I will be able to make a lot more gem choices in that app for my money. The gem prices to make choices are just too high.
Also, I like the idea of becoming a member as an option for perks, but there are just not enough to make it worth it. All you get are 2 extra gems when you level up(which as I said before is hardly anything considering how much gem choices cost), special clothes which offer no perks, and “early access” to one story that is being offered as so.
Overall, I think I would really enjoy this game if everything wasn’t so out of proportion. The stories are alright but cool in the sense that you know of them beforehand, but it’s just not worth it to keep spending my money and getting practically nothing in return.
It seems like every update the game gets worse. I had high hopes after the last update where the amount of gems earned was improved but then this new update just made everything worse....worse than when the game first released.
The game is just so money hungry and can’t even back it up with good story telling. The stories are always forcing you into some love triangle or forcing your character to be with someone and it’s annoying, especially if you’re reading the character insert stories. They don’t let any of the characters grow on you enough for you to care because your character is too busy falling in love after first sight. Everything will feel forced because they’re making choices for you instead of letting your choices actually matter, especially compared to other interactive story games.
The gem prices are the choices can get ridiculous for literally NO REASON. You lose out on the story because the devs wanted to price one choice like “do you eavesdrop” at like 47 gems. Even worse, they clearly want you to pick the gem option and try to make you feel bad for not picking it. The fact that they charged you to edit your love interest in Secret Billionaire (something which should be free because WHY DO YOU NEED TO CHARGE FOR THAT?) just shows the terrible direction this game is going.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry this has upset you and ruined your experience. We are forwarding your review to the development team, but if there's anything you want to add or would like help with please reach out to us here: email@example.com. Don't forget to use Store Review in your email title!
- 278.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Ludia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Small Pack of Gems $4.99
- VIP Subscription - Free Trial $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.