Simple. Reliable. Secure. — WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
* New storage management tool makes it easy to bulk delete items and free up space. Go to Settings > Storage and Data > Manage Storage to get started.
* You can now mute a chat "always" instead of only 1 year.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok so I generally love the app. But with the new update came something peculiar about the voice message. Now you can keep listening to the voice even if you turned off the phone or switched to another app, but the catch is that if you’re listening to music and you start to listen to a voice the music doesn’t start automatically after you’re done listening to the voice. Now you have to enter the music app and press play so you can keep listening to the song. I don’t really like that. Another thing I don’t like is that if you take out the read receipts you can’t see if someone saw your status. And that’s really frustrating because you took out the read receipts so no one in the CHATS could see if you saw their text. Not for the status. I would really appreciate it if you took out those two things. Please and thank you!
I report many problem in WhatsApp and all I got the feed back is same reply which is cut and paste from your technical department. I have serious issues and took snapshots and the till now never been solved.
Need to solve the issue all my data pictures and media are gone while they are all stored at my IPhone but they don’t upload and please don’t tell me to check with Apple. I restore many apps and all the data perfectly recorded only WhatsApp has such problem and they don’t know how to fix this issue and they transfer it to Apple.
Another issue the app no more connect to the internet which means have to keep deleting it and restore it and it works for few hours and after that same issue not working. I have cleaned the cash and follow up all the troubleshooting and no hope. I have 2 what’s app one for business and another one personal. The business no problems with it. The personal has the problems so if I have a problem with net work or any other issues both should not work. Is there anyone there can solve this or only sorry and again copy and paste the troubleshooting? This is serious issue as I have important data for more than 4 years and thanks to WhatsApp now can’t restore it properly only some and some are not.
Stickers changed everything
So my friends and I have debated back and forth whether if to use whatsapp or imessage as our primary way of communicating for as long as I can remember. In all honesty we frequently switched back and forth. However, ever since whatsapp released stickers, there is no debate. My whole entire city/everyone I know constantly trades stickers like pokemon cards & it makes our conversations 10 times funnier. We also create our own stickers using other apps. Our biggest request is to please allow us to organize our stickers (maybe by sorting them into folders/tabs) because we have so many and they get lost in the bunch. Another great idea would be to have access to create new stickers directly through whatsapp instead of a third party application. Please take these things into consideration. I never write reviews but we’ve all genuinely said it for months that we wish we could organize our stickers.
- WhatsApp Inc.
- 151.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 WhatsApp Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.