We have the best news reader and RSS articles for you if:
- You miss Safari's "Shared Links" feature
- You're tired of subscribing to 50 sites to check the news
- You do not want to spend the day "checking as read"
- You want to keep the links synchronized between devices
Easy, simple without distractions. You will also read the news directly on the website allowing your favorite blogs and newspapers to continue to be financed by advertisers.
Check our iOS application on the App Store.
Minor bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No option to change sorting
Does not have an option to arrange sorting; automatically puts most recent at top, no option to have most recent at bottom.
Does not work
The app doesn’t work at all for me. I cannot add a link via the subscribe button. Moreover, there is no help, no direct support line. Gotta get back my 99 cents.
Developer Response ,
Please check if links are a valid RSS source
- Arturo Rivas
- 3.9 MB
macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Arturo Rivas 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.