The 7Weather team provides you with current conditions and your 7-day forecast. Our interactive radar provides real-time radar and satellite information - anywhere in the US. And if stormy weather is headed your way, stick with the 7Stormforce for alerts, school closings and the latest road conditions.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Upgraded today: unable to open
UPDATE: Still unable to open app since update:::::: Just see the 7 weather splash screen and it disappears. The app stays open, but closes out each time you tap on it:
It used to be great, now it's almost useless
We LOVED this app in its previous version. We used it all the time when riding bikes to see when we had to stop, where we had to go to avoid localized showers, and of course for the forecast.
Now it is UNREADABLE on the iPad!!! The giant 7 logo background and the forecast white scrolling lettering makes it IMPOSSIBLE to read! You can't see the words anymore! Ahhh, but you can see the ads just fine.
Look, we know ads are the point for you and we don't mind, but when you make the app unreadable for its main purpose, you have lost your audience and then the ads aren't seen by anybody, something your paying clients should be concerned about.
I'm deleting the app when I am done writing this review. It's too bad. Your very visible ads won't be seen when you lose your audience due to purposeful unreadability in the rest of the app. Sorry to lose this once very useful app.
Unusable with ads
I used to love this app! The main things we look at are the 7 day forecast, the blog, and the specials map to see how much snow we are expecting. Now- there are not only way too many clicks and barriers to get to those things, but the ads pop up so incessantly that you *cannot read* the blog! I have tried even taking screenshots of it because it disappears so fast into a full page ad over and over. I’ll be deleting this app. Very sad to lose this. Please fix!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.