Want to visualize and manage your health data from your Apple Watch? wHealth is designed for this. Curves, progress to goals, statistics are displayed quickly and clearly, to visualize your situation at any time.
You can enter new data from your Apple Watch in seconds, whether it's for your hydration, weight, or any other type of data managed by wHealth.
The iPhone version is also a great addition to the Apple Health app. You can configure your graphs, track your goals, share your results on social networks and much more.
• Configuration according to your preferences, type of data to display, in which order
• Choice of presentation style for each data, among 15 colors and 6 types of graphs, with many customization parameters
• Enter new data from your Apple Watch in seconds
• Define a personal goal for each data with graphical visualization of progress
• Get notifications to help you achieve your goals.
• Share on social networks, share your results with your friends on great reports
• Define and create beautiful data reports for your personal archives. (Requires in App purchase)
• Support for all types of complications of the Apple Watch (WatchOS 5)
• Manages 40 different health data. Up to 15 data on the dashboard of your Apple Watch
• Automatic detection of data units defined in the Apple Health app
• Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic.
wHealth does not automatically create new data,
it displays Apple Health data created by any application.
wHealth, your daily companion to keep total control of your health
HANDLED HEALTH DATA
• Body fat
• Body mass index
• Lean Body Mass
• Waist Circumference
• Active energy
• Resting energy
• Exercises minutes
• VO₂ Max
• Stand hours
• Distance Walking and Running
• Distance during Walking workouts
• Distance during Running workouts
• Cycling distance
• Skiing distance
• Swimming distance
• Swimming stroke
• Wheelchair distance
• Wheelchair pushes
• Total fat
Sleep and Vital Data
• Sleep analysis
• Heart rate
• Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
• Respiratory rate
• Body temperature
• Blood glucose
• Blood pressure
• Oxygen Saturation
Are you missing any particular data?
Thank you for contacting us, we will be happy to add it.
Like any iOS application, wHealth requires your permission to access your personal data. You will need to grant read access to the data you want to display on the dashboard and write access to the data for which you want to add new values.
The data you could add to wHealth will be stored directly in the Apple Health app, and nowhere else.
The data collected by wHealth will remain cached in the application for the sole purpose of displaying your dashboard quickly.
They will be removed when uninstalling the application.
More information on our website : www.newlifestudio.fr
- Addition of a mini information view on the graphs. Tap and drag to get more details about the data points.
- On iPhone, multiple information views can be displayed simultaneously.
- The rolling periods setting has been renamed "Calendar period". It can now be defined independently for each period.
- Added New health data: Running and Walking, showing the distance covered during the corresponding training sessions.
- New option to choose whether or not to display the Apple Watch connectivity status on the dashboard.
- Reports Tab: added a button to quickly open the Files app.
- Daily Objective converted as Reference for Body Mass Index and Oxygen Saturation
- Help pages revised.
Fixes and optimization:
- Optimization of the communication between devices
- iPhone: Font sizes are now addjusted according to the screen size.
- iPhone: Optimized the colums width in the View All Data screens.
- iPhone: Fixed some display issues on the introduction pages.
- iPhone: Link were not always refreshed in the data Settings screen.
- Apple Watch: Graphs were sometimes not refreshed.
- The Preference for 12 or 24 hour display was not always memorized in some countries.
A big "Thank You" to all users who activated sharing with application developers in their iOS settings.
We hope that this new version will give you complete satisfaction, and we thank you for using wHealth.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dashboard for the data obsessed
WHealth is quite a program. It pulls together data from all of your apps- fitness, food tracking, sleep, blood pressure, etc.
Yes, it gets its data from the Health app, but it presents it is a dashboard of graphs so you can see your day week month and yearly progress. It's a bit overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it pretty quickly. Every night I go through all my apps and the go to wHealth for the big picture.
The Health app has some issues with duplicating data, especially when you have an iPhone and Apple Watch. A glance at the wHealth dashboard let's me see if the Health apps recorded me eating 4000 calories or walking 20,000 steps. I can pop over to the Health app and remove the dups.
I had one frustration with setting up the wHealth app. I was trying to set up my goal weight and the starting value was zero and each press of the + button increased the weight by 0.1 pounds. With a goal of 180, that's 1800 presses. I emailed the developers and they got back to me right away. The showed me two very non-obvious ways to set the weight directly and said that they are going to add the info to their documentation.
All in all, this is a great app with very responsive developers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks chjabu for this review, and for having pointed out the possibility of optimizing the goal settings input.
We are glad that you enjoy the app.
The next coming version will contains these optimizations that we’ve discussed.
Thanks again !
Beautiful data visualization
There are a lot of features in this app that you won’t find in five other apps together. From the trend lines to the goal marks your data is displayed in an easy to read format that allows you to see things you hadn’t before.
The developer responds quickly to problems and provides solutions.
If you’re interested at all in health data visualization you’ll regret not trying this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Jrandom2.0 for this positive review.
Very glad that you appreciate wHealth application.
Great app for viewing all of your Health data on the AW. Would love to see an option to display just the current week (Sun-Sat) instead of a rolling week.
Would also like to see total instead of averages in the graph header. Personally, I have a goal of 10 hours of workout time each week and would like to track my progress towards that.
Developer Response ,
Edit, May 29
Version 5.2.100 is now available, it includes
- Rolling week on/off
- Display totals per period on/off
& a lot more ...
And, Thanks very much for the nice words
- Jean-Philippe Reynaud
- 28.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 New Life Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Reporting $0.99
- VIP $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.