Want to get the most out of your health data? wHealth is designed for that. Charts, trends, goals, progress and statistics are displayed quickly and clearly, so you can see where you stand at all times.
wHealth can be used completely standalone on your iPhone, without an Apple Watch. It's a great complement to the Apple Health app.
If you have an Apple Watch, you will finally have access to all your data on it. With a full year of history and a graphical display by health data and time period.
With iPhone widgets and Apple Watch complications, monitor the health data you want directly on your home screens. The choice is yours, wHealth manages over eighty different health data.
Fully customizable, you can configure each graph to your liking, set and track your goals, compare with past values, share your results with your doctor, export your data to CSV files, and much more.
You'll be able to enter new data points in seconds, whether it's your hydration, weight, blood pressure or any other type of health data managed by wHealth.
iPhone and Apple Watch:
- Configurable to your preferences, what data to display and in what order.
- Choice of presentation style for each health data, among 15 colors and 7 types of graphs, with many customization settings.
- Set a personal goal for each health data with a graphical visualization of your progress.
- For some medical data, your ideal goal can be automatically defined by the app based on your age and gender.
- Enter new data points in seconds
- Set up notifications to help you reach your goals, or to monitor alert thresholds.
- Visualize the effectiveness of your workouts and recovery capacity from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Over 80 health metrics, up to 40 on your Apple Watch dashboard
- Numerous Widgets on your home screen and Lock screen
- Support for all Apple Watch complication types.
- Widgets support on the watchOS10 smart stack
- Relive your outdoors workouts in an animated map showing your position and instantaneous performance values
- Compare your current values with those of the past, by time period and at any date.
- Define and create graphical reports for your personal records. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Share detailed health reports with your doctor. Or sports performance reports with your friends.
- Export your data to CSV files
Most of the data displayed by wHealth comes from the Apple Health (HealthKit) database on your iPhone.
Some data that does not exist (yet) in HealthKit are managed by the application, they automatically synchronize between your devices
Like any iOS application, wHealth needs your permission to access your HealthKit health data. Read access for data you want to display on the dashboard, write access for data you want to be able to enter new data points for from the app. HealthKit data will be stored directly in the HealthKit database and nowhere else.
All data read by the wHealth app will remain cached in your devices (iPhone and Apple Watch), for the sole purpose of quickly displaying your dashboard. This cache will be deleted automatically when you uninstall the application.
wHealth, your daily companion for a total control of your health.
- New data in 'Body' group: Walking asymmetry, Walking double support time, Walking step length, Walking steadiness, Running Vertical oscillation and Stride length.
- New data in 'Activity' group: Physical effort
- New data in 'Other' group: Time in daylight
- Addition of a "Bezier" graph, plotted with trend colors. Available for most metrics
- Addition of a general setting for choosing the height of Apple Watch dashboard graphs. From two full-screen graphs to higher, airier graphs.
- Improved contrast of complications when displayed on single-color tinted watch faces
- Various other fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best health dashboard and widgets
After days of downloading apps and trying out features, I finally found one that does it all. This app takes all the messy data from Apple Health and turns that data into relevant information. Since I use multiple apps to track sleep, workouts, diet and mindfulness… it can get a little hectic to scan through the Apple Health app to visit that data. But wHealth takes this data and gives us a great product. The widgets are amazing and customizable. This is huge. If wHealth tracks it, you can pretty much put it on a widget. On top of that, support is amazing. I had a question/issue with workout heart rate zones and the developers were VERY quick to respond and assist. So this developer team takes great pride in their product and wants us to enjoy it. Please give this app a try. You won’t regret it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much theSoccerDad2 for taking the time to write this nice review. I'm delighted you like the application. Thank you also for pointing out the display problem on the zones, it's now fixed.
Great Health dashboard - everything in one place
This dashboard does a great job of displaying all your workout/health/calorie information in a single page and is highly customizable. One thing I hate about the Apple Health app is that you have to manually add up your resting calories and your active calories to see total calories. This is very annoying if you are trying to manage calories in vs calories out. The wHealth app has all that on the main dashboard and you can adjust what you want to see.
Plus the dev is very responsive. I asked a question and within a few hours got a personal response.
100% recommend this app. It is lightyears better than what ships with the iPhone and iWatch.
Developer Response ,
Thank you Rurbanfl for taking the time to write this great review. I’m really glad that you appreciate the app.
Love this app
I love how this app allows for better customization of the health data in Apple Health. Apple Health is great with tons of data but it is basically a large database with a very limited top level interface. wHealth gives you the ability to create your own top level interface that shows the data you need for your health. Also I love being able to quickly change from a daily, week, monthly and year. I am working back to marathon level after having the lower part of my back fused. This app makes it so much easier to quickly look at how I am progressing over this past year.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much fbicking for taking the time to write this lovely review, much appreciated.
I will add Calorie deficit very soon, stay tuned ;)
Kind regards 🙏.
Edit Dec 31, 2022: Just added Calorie deficit in version 9.2.040.
Happy new year 🎉
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jean-Philippe Reynaud
- 25.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2023 New Life Studio
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $3.99
- Reports creation $0.99