This handy app allows you to look up the correct wheel fitment data for your vehicle using the world’s largest wheel fitment database at Wheel-Size.com.
You can retrieve information about wheel sizes for rims and tires, including OE and aftermarket replacement options, as well as plus-minus sizing fitment information.
The information about fitment data is updated on a daily basis. Wheel-Size.com provides frequently maintained data with over 110 car makes including 3800+ models for 12 global markets. The coverage of wheel size data for vehicles manufactured since 2000 is nearly 100%.
• Regularly updated with new vehicles in real-time
• Your recent searches and favorites are fully available offline
• Articles, top tire lists, and rankings from tiresvote.com
• Easily share your search results
• Imperial (US) and metric systems are supported
Start by entering the make, year, model, and trim of your vehicle to provide a complete listing of wheel fitment info for your vehicle.
Data that are presented in the application:
- Tire Size (tire/tire width, aspect ratio, rim diameter)
- Load Index
- Speed Rating
- Rim Size (rim width and rim diameter)
- Bolt Pattern, Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD)
- Engine type, fuel type, engine code
- Trim Options
- Center Bore
- Wheel Fasteners (lock type: lug nuts/bolts)
- Thread Size
- Production Years
- Tire Pressure
- Photo of the vehicle
List of markets* we are covering:
- US domestic market (USDM) - the key market
- European domestic market (EUDM) - the key market
- Japanese domestic market (JDM)
- Southeast Asian Market (SAM)
- Australian Domestic Market (AUDM)
- Latin American domestic market (LADM)
- Middle East Domestic Market (MEDM)
- Mexican domestic market (MXNDM)
- South Korean Domestic Market (SKDM)
- Canadian domestic market (CDM)
- South African Domestic Market (SADM)
- Chinese Domestic Market (CHDM)
* Market is the region where the car was sold or is still being sold.
If you have been unable to find the information on the requested market, try using the car’s details taken from the key markets.
If you have any doubts, problems, or suggestions concerning our app, please email us at email@example.com, and we will do our best to fix whatever you think could be improved.
If you enjoy Wheel Size, please leave a review on App Store!
- issue with Options data does not fit in one line at Additional Data tab.
- engine type naming fixed
- added data for the rear axle when it is different from the front axle: PCD, Center Bore, Pressure
- added 'Runflat', 'Recommended for Winter', and ’Pressed Steel Rims' information for original and optional equipment sizes
- other minor UI improvements
Even more improvements are to come
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app
I learned about the app from using the website. I love the website feature of looking up a tire size to see what all it fits, so I hope they add that soon.
10/10 highly recommend 👍🏾
Easy and quick reference. Friendly user. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Zagvozdin
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Leonid Ustenko