A biodynamic calendar for wine drinkers
• Get the best from your bottle of wine: the best days to open your good wine revealed
• Top UK grocery chains use this calendar to choose their critics wine tastings days
• Customise for any global time zone, and choose 12-hour or 24-hour time
• Based on 50 years of research by biodynamic expert Maria Thun, discover which days are good (fruit and flower days), and which are less good (root and leaf days), as well as Maria Thun’s unique ‘generally unfavourable’ days (not included in other lunar calendars). This free version is for the current day and days past. For future days, purchase the annual data (in-app purchase).
Now updated with information for 2020
Ratings and Reviews
So much promise, but ...
I love the way this app brings biodynamics into the mainstream. It also helps people understand why the same wine can taste amazing one day and be underwhelming another day.
But try as I might, the app doesn't let me purchase the upgrade. Can someone on the team please share a link? Thanks!
Please make a Notification Center widget!
I love this app. Totally didn’t mind upgrading for the full purchase because I enjoyed using it so much. Thanks!
- Floris Books Trust Ltd
- 44.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Floris Books Trust Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WWTB data 2019 $0.99
- WWTB data 2020 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.