A biodynamic calendar for wine drinkers
• Get the best from your bottle of wine: the best days to open your good wine revealed
• Top UK grocery chains use this calendar to choose their critics wine tastings days
• Customise for any global time zone, and choose 12-hour or 24-hour time
• Based on 50 years of research by biodynamic expert Maria Thun, discover which days are good (fruit and flower days), and which are less good (root and leaf days), as well as Maria Thun’s unique ‘generally unfavourable’ days (not included in other lunar calendars). This free version is for the current day and days past. For future days, purchase the annual data (in-app purchase).
Update for 2021 data
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much promise, but ...
I love the way this app brings biodynamics into the mainstream. It also helps people understand why the same wine can taste amazing one day and be underwhelming another day.
But try as I might, the app doesn't let me purchase the upgrade. Can someone on the team please share a link? Thanks!
I love the biodynamic principals of wine - it’s the planting, growing, harvesting & making of wine based on the cycle of the moon. It’s very cool. Our bodies are 70% water, and greatly affected, like the tides of oceans by the moon, as is everything. Wine tastes different based on the lunar calendar.
I bought the app last year and again this year. Cannot rave about it enough.
Not worth any money
This app unfortunately isn’t worth the paywall it is set behind. Limited data, awful interface, old UI. Skip it and just set yourself a google search widget on your Home Screen and you can get twice the data.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Floris Books Trust Ltd
- 53.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Floris Books Trust Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WWTB data 2021 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.