Fantastic Resource!!! 5 stars *****
"Great app to help you find souvenirs, attractions & more. I used it in Magic Kingdom to find where the Dooney & Bourkes were sold."—AutismlandPenny
Pure Genius! 5 stars *****
"Works great!! I don't know how I got through the parks without it. Makes finding things super easy. Love it!"—jsumi17
Find the best of everything in the Walt Disney World theme parks. The free Where in Disney World app lets you search for souvenirs, restaurant and snack items, attractions, helpful services (like first aid and baby care items) and landmarks throughout all four of the Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom) and Downtown Disney.
Updated frequently with the latest information from the Walt Disney World resort, this app is essential during your vacation, saving you time and money. It's like your magic guide to everything the Disney World park maps don't cover.
BROWSE EVERYTHING IN THE PARKS
- Look through thousands of shopping choices, restaurant selections, snack items, attractions and services.
- Browse from home while you're still on your Disney World vacation countdown for the perfect souvenirs and the yummiest-sounding treats.
- List all the locations they're found in, and zoom in on the ones nearest to you.
- Google maps and color photos point you straight to whatever you need.
SEARCH FOR WHAT YOU NEED
- There are more than Mickeys hidden in Disney World. Search for anything you can think of: that cool hat you saw someone else wearing, a scrumptious chocolate dessert, the perfect souvenir for your pet sitter, a roller coaster you can ride with your pre-schooler. Your imagination is the limit! If it can be found at Disney World, it's here.
- Find vegan, gluten-free and vegetarian options quickly!
- They don't sell turkey legs where you bought them on your last vacation? Find out where they are now!
SET YOUR FAVORITES
- Mark your favorites so you can find them easily, every time
- Discover new favorites--just sort by "Rating" or "Likes." Easily see what everyone else loves!
Where in Disney World Subscription Information:
• Monthly Subscription: $1.99 (with a 1-week free trial period) or Yearly Subscription: $11.99 (with a 1-month free trial period) for a minimum of twice-weekly updates.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the Monthly or Yearly rate (listed above).
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time by visiting your Account Settings directly from your device.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name and email address in order to use them. Other features, such as browsing and searching across all theme parks and locating the nearest matches, are completely free. An in-app subscription allows you to access Google map data and hundreds of color photos of items and locations.
NEW! It's a pixie dust extravaganza:
* Get the latest news, photos, vacation planning tips, and more, straight from your favorite blogs
* They're all here: AllEars.net, The DIS, Chip and Co, Attractions Magazine, Best of WDW, the Disney Food Blog, and even the official Disney Parks Blog.
* It updates continually, so you can get your Disney World fix all day, every day!
Ratings and Reviews
Ready to use it!
I only gave this app 4 stars because I have not had a chance to use it in the parks yet. We will be going to WDW next month and I plan on using it... a lot! Our family has "played" with this app at home searching for our favorite things from characters, to souvenirs, to treats and drinks. We have found several places on property where we can find our favorites. The real test will be if they are actually at those locations once we arrive. It will also be interesting to see if we find our favorites at places on property that aren't listed in the app. So far, so good! Thanks.
Love to explore before I go
I shop and look around the parks before I even get there. I love it! They even have the new Toy Story Land. I’m going next week and I can’t wait!!
I’m assuming that in order for this app to be useful in any way, you have to do the paid subscription. If you’re looking for a low cost or handy free app, there’s very little in the way of useful content. Pictures are of extremely poor quality.
- Charlyn Keating Media, LLC
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Charlyn Keating Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access: Auto-Renews Monthly $1.99
- Pay as You Go (1 Month) $1.99
- Premium Access: Auto-Renews Annually $11.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.