Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date.
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://lol.disney.com/games/wheres-my-water-2-app
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disney’s follow-up to its physics puzzle phenomenon is extremely impressive. Filled with cute characters, a colorful and charming visual style, and a host of new mechanics, Where’s My Water? 2 entertains by challenging your spatial awareness and timing skills in rewarding ways. Its variety of stage types, intuitive touch controls, and greatly enhanced presentation make it a true standout.
Fun but too many ads
This is a fantastic game for both children and adults. It's challenging, entertaining, and fairly easy to play. And unlike other games, you don't have to spend real money in order to purchase cheats or power-ups. You can progress on your own skill. It's an enjoyable way to pass the time on a road trip, a lazy afternoon, or when you just need a break and want something mindless to do.
The game does have a few issues. For me, it crashes quite frequently. It's a regular occurrence. The game also has these annoying ads and videos that pop-up at random. I realize that these ads are what gives us all this free content, but they often appear right when you're trying to move from puzzle to puzzle. It's like a kid running right out in the road while you're driving down the street. It's unpredictable and unexpected. What's worse is that the ads will still play sound even when you turn off all the music and sound in the app's settings. I don't mind watching the ads if I have to, but being forced to listen to them when I have my headset plugged in is a bit much.
EXUUUUUSE ME! 😐😐
I love this game i mean I’m not a fan of puzzle games but I remembered growing up with this and ground this second one and I b like 😮😲🧐😧😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 so yeah hehe and I always thought “DISNEY Y U NO MAKE MOVIE OUTTA THIS?!?!? THIS SHOULD BE A MOVIE!!” But anyway about the game though 😐😑 so I just finished soap factory (amazing btw) and I saw I needed keys and I was like oh ok I just need to watch a couple vids...U DIDNT LET ME! And then it said to BUY THEM?! I mean I wouldn’t mind buying them ok? But I’m pretty much broke on phone money right now and I was just SHOOK? but I won’t start playing this game for awhile if I can’t get my darn keys....😤 but no other complaints though thx for making this sequel (even if I probably won’t finish 😪) so that’s that but also.... MAKE. A. FREAKINF. MOVIE. PLEASE! 😆😆😆
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 183.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Keychain $0.99
- Visual Hint Bundle $0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.