Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
After a long day at work, it’s bath time! But Swampy’s shower is broken and he needs your help to guide the water to him. Navigate a path through the dirt past contraptions and obstacles to get every drop to fill the bath.
Good, but could use a little help
I played this app when I was 3 and just redownloaded it. I am addicted to it, but I can never unlock the next level pack because I don’t have enough ducks. Maybe you could make the next level packs cost a few less ducks????? Also I think you should make the other alligators free. I love the free 5 Allie and Cranky levels, and I want to do all of them but it costs money!!!!!! So maybe you can change some of those things, or at least respond to this review. Thanks and goodbye!!
Favorite game of all time
Where’s my Water was (and still is) my favorite mobile game hands-down. I enjoyed it more than Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, etc... because I felt the puzzles were so unique and challenging. Working to “Tri-Duck” every level can be a serious grind, but the game is so much fun that you get excited about playing every time you open the app.
I wish they would continue more content with it, as I felt it came out during the prime of Disney mobile games (games such as Where’s My Water, Mittens, and Jelly Car 3 were all incredibly fun entries) not all have stood the test of time however. Sad to see the modern Disney games are just re-makes of candy crush or bejeweled, themed off of the latest Disney movie.
There’s definitely a few bugs in the modern day, such as cutting dirt on the bottom of the screen on any iPhone without a home button (the newer ones) can cause you to close the app. But I have to keep my 5-star rating for just how much I appreciated this game. My all-time favorite.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 105.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story $2.99
- Mystery Duck $2.99
- Allie's Story $0.99
- Locksmith - One Lock $0.99
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks $4.99
- Sale Pack $3.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks $1.99
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks $4.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $1.99
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.