Use your photos, text, and voice to create custom flashcards for your kids to help improve learning and memory recall with Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker. Don't want to make your own? Use our built-in flashcard libraries filled with early learning concepts for preschool and kindergarten.
Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker is perfect for helping kids learn and memorize basic concepts like numbers, letters, words, shapes, sounds, and more. You can create custom flash cards from family photos to help a child memorize important names and faces. Languages too! Help your child learn Spanish and record your voice encouraging them to keep trying (in English or Spanish, it's all up to you)! Quiz kids in preschool about their ABCs with a match game and flashcards! Quiz kids in kindergarten about simple words and numbers. With Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker, the only limit is what you can imagine--the flexibility is truly endless.
Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker Features
- Create custom flashcards
- Add your own sounds and pictures to each card
- Record your voice to create custom prompts or feedback
- Built-in libraries perfect for younger kids and those with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Create a quiz in any language, or any combination of languages! Perfect for language classes
- Familiar flashcard/match game format -- Where’s Oma? is easy to pick up and use
- Custom levels of difficulty
- Great educational or therapy tool for children who are constantly learning
Whether you’re looking to help a child in preschool practice basic concepts and vocabulary or to help them to recall familiar people, places, and things, Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker provides the tools for you. With fully custom flashcards, the only limit is your imagination!
Download Where’s Oma? Flashcard Maker and start building your own quizzes and cards in a flash, today.
Have any questions or need support for this flashcard maker app? Reach out to: email@example.com
Visit us at:
- Option to jump on any level.
- Sound changes for some action.
- You can maintain same level.
- Added new sound with Trophy on winning the level.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Learning tool for kids that is Fun!
My two year old is currently learning her numbers and letters and this app has been a lifesaver! She is now recognizing numbers past 10 and most of her alphabet! Making tailored flash cards for her learning allows me to keep up with skill level and she loves playing it! Must have for children!
This is app is amazing for my 2 year old!!
My 2 year old is loving this app. He ask for it on a daily basis. It is great for learning shapes, animals, and we love the option of being able to make our own flash cards. Everyone needs to give this app a try! 100% satisfied!
This app is extremely effective when working with children on basic concepts and a variety of language tasks. The layout is kid friendly too! Definitely recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.