Do you enjoy challenging and fun word games? Do you like movies?
`Which Movie?` is a hot new game concept for word puzzle lovers and movie fanatics from the award winning puzzle game developers.
Played across 21 distinct themes and with over 250 separate puzzles you can keep playing for days! Graphics and the game play are sharp, and we guarantee countless hours of nothing but fun! Earn points (virtual coins) while beating the levels and use the proceeds on a bunch of hints and to unlock additional themes.
• Simple and intuitive gameplay you know and love!
• Unlimited Fun: Over two hundred and fifty puzzles across 21 themes to solve and more to come!
• High quality images that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• Earn in-game coins when you solve a puzzle that can be used for lifelines to help in other puzzles, or securely purchase more coins if you run out.
• Themes including movie scenes, posters, film props, masks, well known vehicles and more
• Movie genres covering animated movies, romantic comedies, sci-fi, horror, documentaries, musicals, classic silver screen, war and conflict and sport
• Year of production and country of origin categories
• Currently has over 250 puzzles to play. More puzzles will be added in free future updates in case you complete them all!
Great fun for everyone from beginner through to intermediate and expert level, adults and kids of all ages will enjoy guessing the films and solving the puzzles in this logic based word teaser quiz.
We hope you enjoy this acclaimed word and picture guessing and rearranging puzzling game suitable for all ages (even grownups and grandparents) that will exercise your reasoning brain and imagination helping brain development by keeping the mind active.
ESRB and PEGI approved and certified suitable for children. It`s rated kid safe so it can be safely enjoyed by the whole family.
Please check out our other puzzle games and kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
A bunch more new 2016 movies added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Espace Pty Ltd
- 44.3 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Espace Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 in-game coins $0.99
- 2500 in game coins $1.99
- 40000 in game coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.