Welcome to Whink: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation app.
Whink is uniquely designed for the iPad and iPhone to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices.
• Handwrite and sketch on Whink as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
• Write smoothly using our stunning gel ink pen with unlimited colors.
• Zoom into your notes to write in and see the tiniest details.
• Tap anywhere on the page to start typing notes.
• Make your notes fun with a wide range of tastefully chosen typography.
• Quickly format typewritten notes into headings, sub-headings and more.
• Create lists and outlines with bullets, numbering, and even checklists.
• Create sections within your documents to further organize your notes.
***Annotate PDFs & Photos***
• Import PDFs using Open-In from other apps such as Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
• Markup lecture slides, meeting agendas, memos without accidentally marking the page.
• Fill up forms, sign, send and print contracts straight from your iPad.
• Quickly sort and navigate through your documents.
• Insert, rearrange and attach photos to your notes as well.
***Add Audio Recordings***
• Record lectures and meetings while taking notes and play them back anytime.
• Sort, arrange and keep your voice recordings right next to your notes.
• Insert voice recordings in your PDF files.
***Add Shapes and Post-its***
• Sketch and add/edit auto-shapes to your notes. Great for making charts or geometric figures.
• Add and rearrange post-its on your notes and documents to remember important points.
• Quickly search relevant notes by adding tags and labeling them.
***Organize, Share & Backup Your Notes***
• Quickly group documents and arrange notes adding sections and pages.
• Insert PDF documents inside a notebook anytime.
• Open your notebooks in other app using the Open-In feature.
• Share notes with friends, classmates or colleagues via email, Dropbox and more.
• Never lose your notes with automatic sync and backup via iCloud.
• Quickly find and open notebooks directly from iOS spotlight search
We hope you enjoy using Whink — let us know what you think!
Dark Mode: Whink now supports a dark color scheme.
Minor stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Color Choice, Overall Great App
I LIVE THROUGH THIS APP! I use it for my bullet journal, my packing list, our budget, and so much more! I love the app so much!
My ONLY complaint is one that has developed over time and it is the lack of color choice. There are like 5 shades of black, 3/4 of the same ish shade of blue, and like 4 cream ish colors. There is no yellow or purple and just overall the colors are all drab and the same. It does not seem too hard to have an update that improves the color options for the user!
Whink- 'Must Have' App For School!
Whink is the most refreshing download in the recent times for me! I have literally scratched the surface of all the note-taking apps available for the iPad and came to the conclusion that this is the coolest new-age note taking app that also has a very easy and intuitive user interface. This is the single most important tool i carry to my school. To put it simply, it excels at all the necessary tasks that are expected from a note taking app and best of all is that at the end of the day, i can be rest assured that all my notes are safely backed up to the iCloud !!! What more could i ask for?! I highly recommend it. Go for it! Update 11/10 : The issue with the app freezing is completely fixed now! Thanks for your immediate attention!
It’s Okay. Some features I love. Missing some I can’t live without
First off, I love the sleek design of this app and the icon itself is gorgeous. I also LOVE that you can make all the menus basically invisible. This is sooo very nice. Also the “ink” is awesome in this app. Those features make it really hard to say no to, but it’s missing some crucial things for me.
First of all, the organization/file tree needs some work. I don’t like that I can’t have a cover for my group. I don’t like that there is not list view.
The covers themselves are a little lack luster with no way to add a personalized one. Also, the fact that you can’t edit a cover once you create a note is a travesty.
The lines are too big as I prefer smaller writing. I have the same problem with the microscope
It also annoys me that whenever I enter a document it defaults to pen so I inevitably mark something on accident. It should default to view only as this is usually the first thing you do upon opening a note.
I feel like the design lent itself more to a page-turn design to I was a little disappointed by the infinite scroll. That’s just nit picky though.
I hope that these things are fixed in the future as I’d love to be using this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rama Krishna
- 71.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Rama Krishna
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.