Whirl is the brains inside your Wheelman, autosteering any farmer can afford from HandsFreeFarm. With Wheelman powered by Whirl, farmers save $15 per acre through reduced input, labor and maintenance costs.
Whirl is required to setup and update your Wheelman. Before you install Wheelman, be sure to download Whirl on your smartphone or tablet and sign-in with the username and password you used when you purchased your Wheelman.
Once setup, you can use Whirl or the built-in dashboard to operate your Wheelman and autosteer your tractor.
You will need Whirl to setup your Wheelman:
- Enter the measurements of your equipment and how you installed Wheelman
- Calibrate your Wheelman to ensure that it steers your equipment precisely
- Add new implements and store them for future use
- Set parameters such as nudge distance
You can also use Whirl to autosteer with your Wheelman:
- Set the starting point and endpoint to define a path that gets repeated across your field
- Create straight line or contour paths, useful for terraced fields
- Engage from the Whirl app and Wheelman takes over steering for you
- Nudge or snap as needed to account for variations in your fields
Have any questions? Reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online at 1-877-WHEELMAN.
- Incompatibility check of Wheelman subsystem software versions.
- Ability to re-install the current firmware version.
- Addition of implement offset and it's features.
- Ability to copy an implement on task duplication.
- Bug Fixes:
* ECU log files download button state managed correctly.
* Major - Added additional data sync logic to upload calibration result and vehicle dimensions data on application launch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.