The Whirl mobile app is the brains inside your Wheelman autosteering system. Powered by Whirl, Wheelman farmers can save up to $15 per acre through reduced input, reduced labor, and maintenance costs. Reduced driver fatigue is another great bonus! An Internet connection is only needed for the first login. After that, no Internet connection is required to operate your autosteering system.
We continue to add new Wheelman features. For a better experience, we recommend that you occasionally connect Whirl to the Internet, so you can stay up to date and enjoy the latest and greatest functionality.
You will need Whirl to setup and update your Wheelman autosteering system. Before you install Wheelman in your vehicle, be sure to download Whirl on your smartphone or tablet, create an account, and sign-in.
Once your vehicle setup and calibration are complete, you can continue to use Whirl or just the Wheelman built-in dashboard to autosteer your tractor.
When setting up Wheelman on your tractor, the Whirl mobile app will guide you to:
- Enter the measurements of your equipment and how you installed Wheelman
- Calibrate your Wheelman to ensure that it steers your equipment precisely
- Add new implements and store them for future use
- Set various autosteering parameters such as wayline snap and nudge, autosteering mode, and others.
Whirl and Wheelman have many features, which we continue to expand:
- Terrain compensation
- Create straight lines (AB), contour or pivot paths, and heading direction lines (A+ heading)
- Pause tasks, which you can resume later and complete.
- Duplicate tasks
- Upload detailed logs if online or phone support is needed
- Customize your autosteering performance with Backlash, Sensitivity, and Angle of Attack
- User friendly calibration
- Map view showing coverage
- Implement setup
- Cross track distance
- Wireless software upgrades for your Wheelman system
- Implement offset
- Snap, Nudge, and more!
If you have any questions, please reach us at https://www.handsfreefarm.com
or call us at 1-877-WHEELMAN.
Addresses login issue with special characters
Addresses map display issue with articulated vehicles
Ratings and Reviews
Buttons too Small
Screen buttons on iPad Mini are too small to tap when bouncing along in the tractor. App freezes up on occasion.
Good not great
I love the multi-platform compatibility of the Wheelman system but the app.... I app on my iPad glitches like crazy after using it for 50 acres or so. I constantly have trouble around trees with signal converging and losing my wayline.
It’s a good start but signal acquisition needs to be faster and stronger. The task function needs some changes.
Does it work?
Won’t even let me create an account. Doesn’t recognize any email addresses.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AGJUNCTION LLC
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © AGJUNCTION INC.