Found a recipe on the internet that looks great? Yum! Add it to Whisk and start creating your personal cookbook. Pull recipes from any website or cooking site/app, substitute ingredients, adjust serving sizes or, if you want to, just change the way the recipes are written. No need to continue memorizing the recipe edits or writing them down on paper.
Get inspired! Check out our community of home cooks for new gourmet dishes, quick meals, recipes with 10 ingredients or less, everyday healthy ideas, you name it. Add all your go-to recipes to Whisk and create your own personal recipe book!
Want to plan your weekly meals ahead? Unlike other meal planning apps, Whisk Meal Planner is entirely free.
...And best of all: with the push of a button turn all recipes into a shareable shopping list to use to buy food in-store & online. No more “oops! I forgot” moments when cooking! Use Whisk to make cooking more efficient and fun!
Here's What the Media is Saying About Us
“(. . .) all designed to make it easier to meal plan, make and share lists and, finally, shop” - TechCrunch, Sarah Perez
“Smart food platform Whisk helps you meal prep like a true pro (. . .).” – Women’s Health, Amanda Woerner
“Not only does this technology allow for a much better experience, but should help reduce food waste” - Forbes, Tom Taulli
- Copy recipes from anywhere: Yes, really, any website. Try it out. No need to take screenshots or copy and paste recipes into a notebook anymore. Transfer recipes directly from Food Network, BBC Good Food, food blogs, Pinterest and from all over the internet. Use the web recipe clipper on your PC or easily save recipes from any mobile site. Never forget where you saved that recipe again!
- Edit recipes that you’ve imported: Add notes and comments about the things that you want to change and remember for next time. Maybe you want to sub in some healthy ingredients on that lasagna that you are cooking, or you want to add one more tablespoon of coconut oil to your new keto recipe….go ahead, replace ingredients and enhance your recipe cookbook.
- Create your ideal meal plan for the week: an easy pork recipe for lunch on Monday, a healthy salad on Tuesday and a gourmet Italian dish for dinner on Friday. Simplify your meal planning for the week, save time and avoid leftovers.
- Remember what inspired you: Can't figure out where you saw that simple and tasty dish from Indian cuisine? Quickly access your saved recipe collections: vegan dishes, gluten-free baking, paleo diets, low-carb meals - anything you like!
- Turn your recipes into shopping lists: Push a button and have your grocery list ready in case you make an unexpected stop at the store. Organize your list by aisle for speedy market visits and save time.
- Get the groceries delivered to you: Whisk partners with popular online grocers like Walmart, Amazon Fresh, Kroger, Ralphs, Instacart and many more. Enter your zip code, select your preferred store, checkout and get your groceries delivered at your door.
- Collaborate on and share your lists: Create a shared shopping list with everybody in your house to prevent buying duplicate groceries and to make sure that nothing is forgotten. Take the list to the store and save time as each family member takes a different aisle and - as items are picked - watch your grocery shopping list mark off in front of everyone’s eyes.
- Share recipes: Just made the perfect smoked paprika chicken? Share it with your friends and family.
- Make it yours: customize your dietary preferences: vegetarian, vegan, lacto vegetarian, pescatarian.
- Smarter food decisions: All recipes which have been imported to Whisk include ingredient details, cooking instructions, and Whisk’s health score, with nutritional information.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure your Whisk experience is the best it can be!
We’ve made several improvements to provide you with the best possible Whisk experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I tell everyone I meet about this app. This app literally saved me hundreds of dollars and so much time. Grocery shopping is a breeze now. I love how I can add and save recipes from any website. The “share list” option and “invite to list” option is super helpful when sharing grocery responsibilities with spouses, kids, roommates, etc., or even sharing with elderly parents who may not call to ask for things but need a couple of items. Whisk is completely customizable in that you can add your own collections of recipes to self-created groups (similar to Pinterest). I’ve been using Whisk for about a year now and wish I had it my whole life. THANK YOU to the developers of this app, and more importantly, thank you for recognizing how life changing this app is and making it free to use. Ps In no way am I paid by or represent Whisk developers, I am simply very satisfied and thankful for this tool.
This app is everything I’ve been looking for!!!
If you’ve ever switched from multiple apps where you’ve saved recipes to then add the ingredients you need to buy to a list on yet another app & wondered if there was an easier way, this app is for you!! It’s literally everything I’ve been looking for & more!
I love that you can add recipes from any link & also add in your own (highly recommend adding your favorite recipes from your favorite cookbooks)! You can add a picture, notes, change the serving size & best of all, you can add the ingredients to your shopping list in one click! You can even add ingredients to the shopping list that aren’t in any of your recipes, which is so helpful. Literally everything you need all in one place!
I’m obsessed!! Such a time saver that brings joy - the ingredient emojis are so cute! The app feels so intuitive & I’m such a fan.
Bug coupled with good-for-nothing support team.
Whisk was so great until a bug that prevents me from editing a recipe popped up some weeks ago. I sent in a ticket as you do when you notice something not quite right with the app, and I got a response telling me that the bug had been identified and would be fixed in the next version.
Great, right? They seem to update the app every week or so, therefore the issue was bound to be fixed soon. Upon opening Whisk after a hot minute, you can imagine my confusion when I saw that the bug was not fixed after multiple weeks had past and more than a couple updates had happened. I sent in another ticket, and from the same person as last time, I got the exact same response — that the bug had been identified and would be fixed in the next version.
I got nothing in response to the fact that I'd already sent in a ticket a while ago and the issue was supposed to be fixed numerous versions ago, just essentially the exact same thing as the first time around. Weird and irritating.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for bringing this to our attention and for your patience. We're back with good news – the bug was fixed. If we can be of any more help here, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foodient Ltd
- 243.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Foodient Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.