Found a recipe on the internet that looks great? Yum! Add it to Whisk and start creating your personal cookbook. Pull recipes from any website or cooking site/app, substitute ingredients, adjust serving sizes or, if you want to, just change the way the recipes are written. No need to continue memorizing the recipe edits or writing them down on paper.
Get inspired! Check out our community of home cooks for new gourmet dishes, quick meals, recipes with 10 ingredients or less, everyday healthy ideas, you name it. Add all your go-to recipes to Whisk and create your own personal recipe book!
Want to plan your weekly meals ahead? Unlike other meal planning apps, Whisk Meal Planner is entirely free.
...And best of all: with the push of a button turn all recipes into a shareable shopping list to use to buy food in-store & online. No more “oops! I forgot” moments when cooking! Use Whisk to make cooking more efficient and fun!
Here's What the Media is Saying About Us
“(. . .) all designed to make it easier to meal plan, make and share lists and, finally, shop” - TechCrunch, Sarah Perez
“Smart food platform Whisk helps you meal prep like a true pro (. . .).” – Women’s Health, Amanda Woerner
“Not only does this technology allow for a much better experience, but should help reduce food waste” - Forbes, Tom Taulli
- Copy recipes from anywhere: Yes, really, any website. Try it out. No need to take screenshots or copy and paste recipes into a notebook anymore. Transfer recipes directly from Food Network, BBC Good Food, food blogs, Pinterest and from all over the internet. Use the web recipe clipper on your PC or easily save recipes from any mobile site. Never forget where you saved that recipe again!
- Edit recipes that you’ve imported: Add notes and comments about the things that you want to change and remember for next time. Maybe you want to sub in some healthy ingredients on that lasagna that you are cooking, or you want to add one more tablespoon of coconut oil to your new keto recipe….go ahead, replace ingredients and enhance your recipe cookbook.
- Create your ideal meal plan for the week: an easy pork recipe for lunch on Monday, a healthy salad on Tuesday and a gourmet Italian dish for dinner on Friday. Simplify your meal planning for the week, save time and avoid leftovers.
- Remember what inspired you: Can't figure out where you saw that simple and tasty dish from Indian cuisine? Quickly access your saved recipe collections: vegan dishes, gluten-free baking, paleo diets, low-carb meals - anything you like!
- Turn your recipes into shopping lists: Push a button and have your grocery list ready in case you make an unexpected stop at the store. Organize your list by aisle for speedy market visits and save time.
- Get the groceries delivered to you: Whisk partners with popular online grocers like Walmart, Amazon Fresh, Kroger, Ralphs, Instacart and many more. Enter your zip code, select your preferred store, checkout and get your groceries delivered at your door.
- Collaborate on and share your lists: Create a shared shopping list with everybody in your house to prevent buying duplicate groceries and to make sure that nothing is forgotten. Take the list to the store and save time as each family member takes a different aisle and - as items are picked - watch your grocery shopping list mark off in front of everyone’s eyes.
- Share recipes: Just made the perfect smoked paprika chicken? Share it with your friends and family.
- Make it yours: customize your dietary preferences: vegetarian, vegan, lacto vegetarian, pescatarian.
- Smarter food decisions: All recipes which have been imported to Whisk include ingredient details, cooking instructions, and Whisk’s health score, with nutritional information.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure your Whisk experience is the best it can be!
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is everything I’ve been looking for!!!
If you’ve ever switched from multiple apps where you’ve saved recipes to then add the ingredients you need to buy to a list on yet another app & wondered if there was an easier way, this app is for you!! It’s literally everything I’ve been looking for & more!
I love that you can add recipes from any link & also add in your own (highly recommend adding your favorite recipes from your favorite cookbooks)! You can add a picture, notes, change the serving size & best of all, you can add the ingredients to your shopping list in one click! You can even add ingredients to the shopping list that aren’t in any of your recipes, which is so helpful. Literally everything you need all in one place!
I’m obsessed!! Such a time saver that brings joy - the ingredient emojis are so cute! The app feels so intuitive & I’m such a fan.
Best App Ever
I’ve never rated an app. I’ve just never cared or appreciated them that much(I’m a horrible person), but this app is life changing!
Cooking for a family of 4(2 teenagers and a husband that works manual labor), food is a big deal and trying to plan dinners that are healthy and not out of a box daily becomes challenging and/or seriously expensive if you do it wrong. I’ve been keeping browsers open eternally to maintain recipes, manually writing grocery lists and planning them out which takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort. This app does it all! Holds my recipes, combines all ingredients, makes my shopping list.. Whoever made this app is a genius or were living the same struggle as me because I’ve never loved anything more!
Thank you for making this awesome app! I am telling all my friends!
Obsessed. Like life changing.
Just downloaded the app last week and am truly obsessed. Not only was the interface beautifully designed, but it was a breeze to sync my favorite recipes I had saved on Pinterest, and turn them into shopping lists (+ the app automatically updated serving sizes and grocery qtys with ease). It was also super simple to integrate my shopping list over to instacart... and then my groceries arrived within the hour. Concepting, shopping, and cooking has never been so easy, and with minimal time in my busy day, I need apps like this to delegate to, in order to maximize efficiency. This has quickly become part of my weekly routine. I love Whisk, and have been telling all my friends about the app. 5 stars all around.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foodient Ltd
- 214 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Foodient Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.