Order a taxi cab in Whistler and YVR airport from Whistler Taxi using your iPhone – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s contact list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly,etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call Whistler Taxi (if app is installed on a phone).
NOTE: if the Whistler Taxi application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Whistler Taxi is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Pre-register a credit card or account to be used for trip payments.
• Pay for your trip using pre-registered credit card or account.
• Add a tip as an amount or percentage of the fare.
Whistler and YVR airport
- Improved address lookup, including places and landmark search
- Improvements for auto-zoom, and panning within vehicle tracking map
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Writing this as I wait 25 minutes for my taxi to arrive, after having to call since I waited 40 minutes for the app to give me some kind of confirmation that a cab was even coming, ETA, tracking info, etc. All the app told me was that my ride was “booked” and the only other option it provided me was to cancel.
If you’re not staying at the village at Whistler and plan to do some venturing outside of your cabin/condo, you’re probably better off renting a car since they certainly don’t make it easy to get around!
Contrary to other reviews
Our family had a great experience. We used the app several times during our stay. Our drivers were prompt and professional. Each arrived when the app said they would. Hopefully they have fixed their bugs and customer service issues.
The worst taxi experience I've ever had.
This app is horrible, just like the company it's for.
I booked one taxi 30 minutes out, only to be told that my booking had been cancelled 2 minutes before it was scheduled. Tried to book another, which succeeded, only to have the driver park 40 feet from me, looking at me waving, and then proceed to let other people steal my taxi.
Booked again, after standing in the cold for 20 minutes at this point, only to have the booking not succeed until another half hour later.
I just had a friend drive me home.
Whistler needs Lyft and Uber to come and put these idiots out of business. Completely unacceptable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.