Easily frame your photos inside a clean white background.
‣ First choose your size format: square, portrait or landscape.
‣ Tap the "Add Photo" button to choose a photo from your photo library.
‣ Rotate, resize and reposition your photo inside your selected frame.
‣ Tap the "Adjustments" button to precisely edit your photo.
‣ Tap "Preview Photo" to see your image in full detail.
‣ Tap "Save to Photo Library" to save your final creation into your photo library.
‣ Get White Background Frame + to unlock advanced editing options, unlimited photos saved to your photo library and more premium features as they become available.
•Payment and Subscription Information:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will auto renew unless you cancel it within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Apple ID Subsctiptions Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Visit our Terms of Service at:
• Customer Support
You can reach us at email@example.com and we will do our best to solve all of your problems and questions related to the app.
We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using White Background Frame!
-This version contains greatly improved adjustment options, framing guidelines and improved photo editing features.
Ratings and Reviews
Less than 5 minutes in
And I decided to purchase the app. It’s pretty simple to use, and well designed. It would be nice to have grids.
Doesn’t Work for my Needs
Works fine for adding a white background to pictures. The only problem is when resizing the pictures inside the background, there’s no centering tool. Additionally, after the first picture I processed fixed an issue I had on Instagram, I purchased the full version. The next picture I did repeated the same problem I’ve always had. I have no need for this app even though I’ve already spent five dollars and can’t request a refund, even though I’ve only used the app three or four times.
Almost there but needs some adjustments
I want to love this but 1) it’s kind of confusing how to use. Took me a while to figure out how to use - they need a ux designer to do some user interviews 2) it creates a little border around my images which is really evident when I have images with a lot of light colors which means I can’t use them. Once they fix these items it will be a lot better
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Lojko
- 18.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 T-Logic Softhouse
- In-App Purchases
- Plus Weekly $0.99
- Plus $4.99
- Plus Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.