Easily frame your photos inside a clean white background.
‣ First choose your size format: square, portrait or landscape.
‣ Tap the "Add Photo" button to choose a photo from your photo library.
‣ Rotate, resize and reposition your photo inside your selected frame.
‣ Tap the "Change Color" button to switch background colors for your frame.
‣ Tap "Preview Photo" to see your image in full detail.
‣ Tap "Save to Photo Library" to save your final creation into your photo library.
• Customer Support
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to solve all of your problems and questions related to the app.
We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions by sending an email to: email@example.com
This version contains UI improvements and bug fixes.
-Thank you for using White Background Frame!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this ,helps me out so much with creating my lock screens!🤍
This app has gotten better with the last updates. It really needs a centering feature for pictures as it is hard to align perfectly especially with having multiple images on the white background.
Quality lowered significantly
I wish there was an option to keep a lot more of the image quality
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! This has now been fixed in our latest update. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.