Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Relax. Sleep better. Feel better.
APP FEATURES (PRO VERSION)
• PRO: All New 50 HD perfectly looped stereo sounds! Preview Pro HD Audio at https://whitenoisemarket.com/tag/pro
• PRO: Generate perfectly looped binaural beats, custom color noises, and tones.
• PRO: Beautiful cover flow interface when running on iPad.
• PRO: Apple TV and Apple Watch App
• PRO: Over 20 Alarm Sounds that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed.
• PRO: No Advertisements. Disable Market & Rating Prompts in Settings.
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening.
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix.
• Record and professionally loop your own sounds.
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market companion app. Download new sounds for FREE!
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand.
• Supports retina display and all device orientations (portrait and landscape).
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• Use iTunes Music as alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Control White Noise from Lock Screen or using headphones with remote control buttons
• Create timed playlists of sounds and mixes
• Advanced Settings let you adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Babbling Brook, Bathroom Fan, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Box Fan, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Evening Lake, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Gentle Waterfall, Grandfather Clock, Gray Noise, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain on Lake, Rain on Metal Roof, Rain on Tent, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Singing Birds, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, Friends First, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers.
White Noise was first created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features.
White Noise Market: https://whitenoisemarket.com
Thanks for using White Noise Pro by TMSOFT!
Version 7.7.9 - Improvements to music alarms to fix some reported issues for this feature.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes a beautiful noise
The best sound generating app, compatible with voiceover, very easy to use, I only have trouble recording sounds I haven’t figured that one out yet. I love the app. I have lots and lots of mixes and sounds that I’ve downloaded from Market. I love it. I wish though that we could be able to create instead of 100 mixes 200 mixes without having to delete a favorite mix. And I wish instead of five mixes that we could or instead of 5 pounds we could mix I wish we could mix six. Or even eight. That would be awesome. It’s a great app I love it. Thank you. Keep it coming. And that should’ve been sounds instead of pounds. I wish we could create mixes of up to six or even eight sounds. The app is awesome.
Great for Sound-Masking
As requested in a pop-up message on this app, I am reconfirming my rating above and what I wrote in the following sentences. I work at home, so I use this app to block out household noises and the conversations that tend to be distractions. It is also a sleep aid, especially since I am an early-to-bed kind of guy, and my wife tends to be a night owl. I used to use an app called Simply Noise, but it was not updated to fit the most recent iOS versions. I'm using White Noise Pro, which is much more diverse than Simply Noise and allows an ad-free experience. The developers have combined photos and sound to provide a very pleasing experience. There is a version for Mac, which I also use with satisfaction. A great app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. It means a lot to us as we strive to please our users and any feedback for improvement is welcome.
Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
A godsend for tinnitus sufferers
An essential technique for alleviating the nasty symptoms of tinnitus is “masking” the noise you hear by using white noise to cover it up. It’s especially helpful to find a sound on this app that sounds like your tinnitus sounds. By playing it a bit louder on your phone than what you hear in your ear, the sound seems to come from the environment and not your head. I use “Locusts in July” which cost me about $3 and has kept me sane on the nights my symptoms are bothersome and interfere with me sleeping. Truly my most important app.
- 78.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2008-2020 TMSOFT LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.