A simple whiteboard app designed to make sketching and drawing quick and easy.
- Built in "undo" and "redo" for when mistakes happen.
- Draw on the whiteboard in "Marker" mode.
- Erase the whiteboard in "Eraser" mode.
- Choose from 3 tip sizes and 3 levels of tip hardness.
- Pick any color to draw with and adjust the transparency/opacity.
- One click to erase the whiteboard with the "Clear" button.
- One click to save or share your whiteboard.
This is not a replacement for image editing software like Photoshop. This is a simple app that makes white boarding quick and easy. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a nifty app with all the basic needs of whiteboard sketching. Would be nice if some key commands could be implemented, such as key commands to switch between drawing and erasing. I don’t really experience the flickering (i’ve only seen it slightly flicker once or twice while erasing, no biggy though). Also, it would be nice if scrolling could be implemented; you’re limited to the window size as far as drawing goes, it would be nice to be able to scroll down or sideways to draw some more. Maybe even zoom-in, zoom-out features. Anyways, overall it’s a good, nifty app; and some implementation of those requested features would be awesome :) Thanks!
Most free apps are better
The screen flickers everytime you draw, the marker sizes are not very useful, and the customization is minimal. Not worth your cash.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.