Use WhiteCoat and connect with Singapore-registered doctors via live video. Receive quality healthcare in just a matter of minutes, eliminate clinic waiting times, and enjoy medication delivered to your doorstep, wherever you are*.
WhiteCoat is a telemedicine provider in the Ministry of Health Singapore’s regulatory sandbox.
• Download the WhiteCoat app and register yourself or your child^
• Select your doctor or have one assigned to you to begin your video consult
• Receive your diagnosis, medical certificate (MC) or referral letter (where medically necessary) promptly*
• Arrange for same day island-wide delivery of prescribed medication to your doorstep**
• Access your medical documents and medical history at any time
WhiteCoat provides medical attention for most common acute and chronic medical conditions, including:
• Flu, cough, cold, or sore throat
• Fever, or headache
• Diarrhoea, constipation, or vomiting
• Rash, or cold sores
• Urinary tract infection
• Dermatological conditions
• Other non-emergent medical issues
We can also provide you with advice regarding your latest laboratory results or sexual health.
^ Persons below 16 can only be treated if accompanied by a parent/guardian during the video consult
* If your doctor determines that you are unsuitable for a video consult, you will be advised to seek appropriate follow-up actions for continuity of care before ending the session. You will not be charged a consult fee.
**Service currently available in Singapore only
- Application improvement.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.
- 175.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © WhiteCoat Holdings Pte. Ltd.. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.