The WHITETAIL ALMANAC is a comprehensive calendar predicting daily feeding and travel patterns of the white-tailed deer. The listed information will indicate when a major feeding period should occur and where to hunt during that period. Green Days suggest stand placement along Travel Routes or the edge of a Food Supply. Days which are Red in color, suggest hunting in or around a whitetail’s Resting Place.
RIGHT PLACE – RIGHT TIME
Information contained within the WHITETAIL ALMANAC was taken from Computerized Radio Telemetry Studies, Independent Studies, and Personal Observations. Developed in 1997 in a Calendar Format, the WHITETAIL ALMANC has been helping hunters be at the right place at the right for over 25-years. Extreme changes in the Weather, Hunting Pressure and the Rut reduce the effectiveness of the WHITETAIL ALMANAC by approximately 30-percent. Hunting Green Days will increase your odds of deer sightings, allowing you an opportunity to harvest that trophy of a lifetime.
Resting Place – Generally thick cover where whitetails rest, digest food and avoid predators
Travel Route – A series of trails, which connect resting and feeding areas together.
Food Supply – Area’s whitetails frequent for nutrition.
Large Food Supply – Does, yearlings and small bucks will frequent these areas at various times during the regular hunting season. Mature bucks will more often than not, feed in these food plots at night. All whitetail deer will feed here in the off-season, if planted in a preferred food supply.
Small Food Supply – Hunt these areas once the season has begun, due to bucks becoming more wary of larger open areas, which won’t allow for a quick exit to the safety of thick cover.
Natural Foods – Acorns, especially of the white oak variety are a primary food supply of the white-tailed deer. Hunt these areas immediately once acorns begin to fall.
The Whitetail Almanac is FREE for you to use during the 7-day trial period. After that time, you will need to purchase a Monthly or Yearly Subscription.
WHITETAIL ALMANAC FEATURES
• NO ADS
• Revels Daily Feeding and Travel Patterns of the White-tailed Deer
• User Friendly Calendar Format
• No Complicated Graphics
• Easily Switch Between Screens
• Auto GPS or Manual Location Entry
• View Hunting Times by - Today / Tomorrow / 4-Day / Month
• Sunrise / Sunset Times
• Moon Phase / Moon Rise / Moon Set / Moon Transit Times
• Current and 10-Day Weather Forecast Where Available
• Barometric Pressure Readings
• Record Hunting Events in the Hunting Journal by – Stand Name / Date / Time In / Time Out / State / County / Township / Hunting Method / Game Hunted / Hunting Areas / Food Supply / Weather / Temperature / Wind Direction / Barometric Pressure / Moon Phase / Number of Scrapes Observed / Number of Rubs Observed / Number of Whitetail Observed / Whitetail Activity / Whitetails Harvested / Number of Points / Deer Weight / Method of Harvest / Notes
• Search Hunting Journal Previous Entries by – Date / Location / Pre-Rut / Rut / Post-Rut Activity
• Add Photos
• Save Entries as a PDF for Filing and Printing
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The payment will be charged to Apple Pay or Google Pay Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during subscription period.
Yearly subscription price reduced.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James A Bulger
- 53.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hunters Edge. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Whitetail Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Whitetail Premium Access $29.99